Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Underlining its commitment to democratizing access to quality education, Toppr, India’s most advanced and comprehensive mobile application for personalized learning, has announced the launch of a program called Toppr Asha. This program is supported by Michael & Susan Dell Foundation. The program, which is a part of Toppr’s CSR campaign, aims to systematically improve the performance of secondary grade students from underserved and low-income families through the Toppr learning app.
With this initiative, Toppr plans to enrol upto 5,000 meritorious students in grades 9th to 12th and provide them free access to Toppr’s Advance Pack subscription. The students will be supported by a team of academic counsellors through the year. Starting from June 2020, the year-long program will allow students to access learning materials and attend video lectures at a convenient time after school using the Toppr app from their smartphones/tablets/laptops/desktops. It will cover a wide range of subjects, including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Social Science, Business Studies, Economics, and General Knowledge, among others.
Toppr is India’s leading after-school learning app on a mission to make learning personalized. It caters to the individual learning styles of candidates and provides the widest K12 syllabus coverage with over 80,000 course combinations. It currently has over 12 million students on its platform and helps them prepare for various school, board, and competitive exams. It uses natural language processing to solve student doubts instantly. It also uses artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data to study student behaviours and create adaptive learning paths with infinite combinations. This ensures that every student has a unique and adaptive learning experience.
Deadline31-Aug-2020 EligibilityRead More
- Only open to the students with annual family income equal to or less than INR 4 lakhs.
- They must have a smartphone/tablet/desktop/laptop at home. Toppr runs on both Android and IOS as well as on the web browser.
- Students should be comfortable taking tests in English.
- They must be a student studying in Class 9, 10, 11 and 12 (Science or Commerce Stream).
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-190) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the Toppr Asha Program?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this program:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button above.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Toppr Asha application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
What is the selection process for the Toppr Asha program?
The selection of students for the Toppr Asha Program involves a multi-stage process. The students will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below –
- Screening of applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews followed by document verification for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
The students selected through this process will get free access to Toppr Advance Pack subscription. Furthermore, the students will also be given a one-time reward worth up to Rs 10,000 basis their final assessment conducted by Toppr on its app.
What are the documents required for the Toppr Asha Program?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination, if you do not have 2019-20 marksheets then you can upload 2018-19 marksheet in appropriate class. For 2019-20, you can give self-declaration that you will upload the marksheet as soon as it is available from your school/board
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fee receipt, etc.) or self-attested declaration mentioning that you plan to pursue studies in the mentioned class once school opens
- Income certificate from Tehsildar/ ration card with income mentioned/ panchayat certificate/ block certificate/ ITR/ Salary Slip/ Form -16
When will the students get one-time rewards?
The students will get the one-time rewards worth up to Rs 10,000 by the end of June 2021 after they are evaluated for their learning performance and a final assessment test conducted through the app.
What will be the language of the content available on Toppr app?
The video lectures on the app are available in both English and Hindi language. All the other content will be available in English only.
Which are the subjects covered in the Toppr subscription?
Below is the class-wise list of subjects available on Toppr app.
- For Class 9 students - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Civics, Geography, Economics, Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy, Elements of Business, English and General Knowledge.
- For Class 10 students - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy, Elements of Business, English and General Knowledge.
- For Class 11 (Science) students - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
- For Class 11 (Commerce) students - Business Studies, Accountancy, Legal Studies, Economics and General Knowledge.
- For Class 12 (Science) students - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
- For Class 12 (Commerce) students - Business Studies, Accountancy, Legal Studies, Economics and General Knowledge.
Can a student submit an income document which expired within the last 12 months?
Income certificates which expired during the last 12 months would be considered for this program. The students, however, will need to get the certificate renewed within a couple of months.
I have not yet received the marksheet of my last exam, which Class should I select in ‘Present Class’?
Please select your next class as a present class even if you have not received your marksheet and are not sure of your result status. For example, if you have appeared for 7th Class exams and have not received your marksheet, you need to select present class as 8th. Similarly, students who have appeared for 10th Class exams should fill their present class as Class 11th. You will have to provide marksheets of 2018-19 as proof of study.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Sir, I applied for toppr asha scholarship and I wrote year end exam in app, iam qualified but I didn't get scholarship money. Please help me sir .
Asked by Vishnu Vardhan Pendli on 03-Aug-2021
Vishnu Vardhan Pendli on 13-Aug-2021
Sir my registered mobile number is 6302811206
Dimple Thapa on 03-Aug-2021
Kindly share your registered mobile number for better assistance.
Asked by Priya vyshnavi Jillellamudi on 03-May-2021
Dimple Thapa on 03-May-2021
Yes you can upload.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more