The Cadence Scholarship Program 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Cadence Scholarship program was conceptualized and implemented with the support of Cadence Design Systems Private Limited & Concern India Foundation to address the issue of retaining talented students from the less privileged section of the society in the academic cycle for better livelihood.
Under this scholarship, the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Delhi-NCR, Bangalore and Pune regions will receive financial support for their key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, etc.
Launched in 2016, the scholarship programme has benefitted a total of 236 deserving students from the regions specified. It has enabled them to pursue various degree/professional courses like, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, Hotel Management etc. and helped them pursue their dreams.
The Cadence Scholarship Program 2021-22 Deadline30-Jun-2021
- Open for residents of Delhi-NCR, Bangalore and Pune only.
- For Undergraduate courses: Applicants must have successfully passed Class 12 with a minimum overall score of 60%. (NOTE: Candidates who are currently studying in Class 12 can also apply on the basis of their previous record.)
- For Postgraduate courses: Applicants must have successfully completed graduation or be in the final year of their graduate program.
- They must come from a lower-income group.
NOTE: Students who are already pursuing graduation or postgraduation courses are not eligible.
Financial support for key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, and conveyance (in exceptional cases).
- Details of two references who have agreed to give a recommendation (They must not be related to the applicants and should have direct knowledge of their character)
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
NOTE: Duly signed Recommendation letters/Character certificates from the two references should be emailed to - firstname.lastname@example.org (if the applicants have any).
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Log in to Buddy4Study with your registered ID.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – register with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 3: A google application form will open.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
The selection of scholars for the Cadence Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Shortlisting of applications
- Document verification
- Online interview - three rounds
I am currently studying in Class 12. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Yes, you can apply for this scholarship.
Is there any minimum percentage requirement for students enrolling in postgraduate courses?
No, there is no minimum percentage requirement for such students. In this case, the students are just required to have successfully passed their graduation.
I am still studying in the final year of my graduation. Can I apply?
Yes, the students in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I have done my 12th from delhi and planning to take admission in delhi for graduation, but i am not a domicile of delhi .Can i still apply?
Asked by Rishi Raj on 16-Jun-2021
Asked by AKSHAY GUPTA on 11-Jun-2021
Dimple Thapa on 16-Jun-2021
If this is your final year of graduation with results awaited and you wish to enroll yourself into a PG course, you can apply for this scholarship. However, this scholarship is not meant for students who are already pursuing graduation or postgraduation courses.
Rishi Raj on 16-Jun-2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more
In case of any queries, please reach out to us:
9953991061 (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com