The Cadence Scholarship Program 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
The Cadence Scholarship program was conceptualized and implemented with the support of Cadence Design Systems Private Limited & Concern India Foundation to address the issue of retaining talented students from the less privileged section of the society in the academic cycle for better livelihood.
Under this scholarship, the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Delhi-NCR, Bangalore and Pune regions will receive financial support for their key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, etc.
Launched in 2016, the scholarship programme has benefitted a total of 236 deserving students from the regions specified. It has enabled them to pursue various degree/professional courses like, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, Hotel Management etc. and helped them pursue their dreams.
The Cadence Scholarship Program 2021-22
- Open for residents of Delhi-NCR, Bangalore and Pune only.
- For Undergraduate courses: Applicants must have successfully passed Class 12 with a minimum overall score of 60%. (NOTE: Candidates who are currently studying in Class 12 can also apply on the basis of their previous record.)
- For Postgraduate courses: Applicants must have successfully completed graduation or be in the final year of their graduate program.
- They must come from a lower-income group.
NOTE: Students who are already pursuing graduation or postgraduation courses are not eligible.
Financial support for key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, and conveyance (in exceptional cases).
- Details of two references who have agreed to give a recommendation (They must not be related to the applicants and should have direct knowledge of their character)
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
NOTE: Duly signed Recommendation letters/Character certificates from the two references should be emailed to - firstname.lastname@example.org (if the applicants have any).
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Log in to Buddy4Study with your registered ID.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – register with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 3: A google application form will open.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
9953991061 (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
The selection of scholars for the Cadence Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Shortlisting of applications
- Document verification
- Online interview - three rounds
I am currently studying in Class 12. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Yes, you can apply for this scholarship.
Is there any minimum percentage requirement for students enrolling in postgraduate courses?
No, there is no minimum percentage requirement for such students. In this case, the students are just required to have successfully passed their graduation.
I am still studying in the final year of my graduation. Can I apply?
Yes, the students in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Does cadence scholarship pays money for laptop. Because i am selected . I want to admit in Computer Science engineering. Do they also provide scholarship to buy laptop
Asked by Rakshitha L N on 26-Sep-2021
Dimple Thapa on 30-Sep-2021
No, the Cadence Scholarship program does not provide assistance to buy laptops. It offers financial support for key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, and conveyance (in exceptional cases).
I'm wishing to persue my Post graduation from abroad 1st priority is Canada. So, The cadence scholarship program 2021-22 will help me as I'm belong to a middle class family?
Asked by Komal Dass on 19-Jun-2021
Dimple Thapa on 22-Jun-2021
This scholarship offers support for studies in India only. If you are willing to pursue your studies in Canada, we would request you to look up other scholarship options.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more