Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020 is launched by Temenos under its CSR Program. The goal of this scholarship program is to support 2nd year undergraduate engineering students studying at Anna University, by giving them the opportunity to apply for need-based and merit scholarships up to INR 70,000/year for their study related expenses based on specific criteria.
Temenos AG, headquartered in Geneva, is the world’s leader in banking software, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. India is a material location for Temenos as it represents 52% of its total employee concentration.
Temenos is committed to finding ways to use technology to enable social change. Education is one of the most powerful instruments for reducing poverty and inequality and enhancing competitiveness in the local economy. Through its CSR program, the organisations's goal is to provide students from disadvantaged local communities with digital skills and capabilities and help them unleash future opportunities and gain access to jobs, health and finance.
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020
- Open for students studying at Anna University, Chennai.
- Only students enrolled in 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech (IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I) programmes are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored at least 80% in Class 10, Class 12 and 1st year of their respective B.Tech/B.E. programme
- Annual family income of applicants must be less than INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs)
Up to INR 70,000/- per year for 3 years (2nd - 4th year of engineering studies)
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Income proof
- Class 10, 12 & B.Tech/B.E. 1st year (all semesters) marksheets
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Fee structure from college
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program’ application page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-140) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
What is the selection process for Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020?
The selection of scholars for Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020 involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after the assessment of merit and financial needs of the applicants. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
What is the Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020 renewal criteria? How will a scholar receive scholarship benefits for the subsequent years?
Temenos will renew the scholarship benefits for selected scholars provided that they score at least 70% marks or equivalent every year for the remaining duration of their B.Tech/B.E. programme.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Nandhakumar Rajendran on 22-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 25-Jan-2021
You will get an update for the same on your registered mobile number.
I have applied for temenos adopt it scholarship. I didn't recieve any further updates regarding my application. I cant book in the interview slot. Please reply as soon as possible.
Asked by Surya Suresh on 07-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Jan-2021
Kindly wait you will get the updates on your registered mobile number.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more