Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships is a social welfare initiative of Tata Trusts. The scholarship programme supports students who wish to pursue graduation and post-graduation courses in medical and healthcare sciences at Indian institutions. Under this programme, meritorious students are awarded scholarship for their academic fees.
Tata Trusts is one of India’s oldest and reputed philanthropic organisations. The scholarship programme which has been running for the last few years now, has helped many students in pursuing their dream career.
Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships 2020-21
- Open for students enrolled in UG or PG programmes in Healthcare and Medical Sciences disciplines
- Applicants must have completed 1st year of UG studies OR must be enrolled in 1st year of PG programme at a recognised institution in India
- Applicants must have passed the minimum qualifying ‘exam score criteria’ for the respective discipline of studies. Check detailed ‘exam score criteria’ here (PDF link) on page 2
Students need to submit the following documents in PDF format in a single email to email@example.com.
- Attested copies of marksheets relevant to the academic year 2019-20 (Note: If the marksheet has not been received, submit a letter from the college specifying the last date of the announcement of the result as per the specimen given in Annexure A.)
- Fee receipt(s) for the academic year 2020-21 (Note: If partial or no fee has been paid by the candidate, submit a college/institute letter as per Annexure B.)
- A cancelled cheque or a first page of the bank passbook pertaining to student’s bank account only
- Latest annual income proof of parents/guardians
- Mandatory documents for Master’s students
- Statement of Purpose
- Amount of stipend received by the student every month (Note: Get it on the letter head of the college as per the specimen given in Annexure C.)
How can you apply?
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Read all the details carefully. Click on the 'Bachelors' or 'Masters' tab on page 3 under Medical and Healthcare section for respective scholarship application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
Frequently Asked Questions
By when can students mail the relevant documents?
All students are required to submit the application form and mail the relevant documents by February 15, 2021. However, those whose results will be announced after February 15 will be allowed to mail the marksheets till April 30, 2021, provided they fulfil the merit criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more