Tata AIG Avanti Fellows Scholarship Program 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Tata AIG Avanti Fellows Scholarship Program is an initiative of Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited in partnership with Avanti Fellows to financially support girl students from North-Eastern states to pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship, girl students who are pursuing undergraduate programs in medical and engineering streams at premier institutes in India will be provided with financial assistance ranging from INR 80,000 to INR 1,60,000 per academic year till the completion of their UG programs.
Launched in 2020, this scholarship program has been aiding 19 girl students and by the end of the academic year 2021-2022, the target is set to reach 100 beneficiaries. The scholarship amount covers the tuition fee, the hostel fee, the mess fee, a one-time laptop fee and other associated expenses.
Tata AIG Avanti Fellows Scholarship Program 2022
- Open for girl students from North-Eastern states (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, and Sikkim) only.
- Applicant must be currently pursuing the first year of engineering (BE and BTech only) and medical (MBBS and BDS only) undergraduate courses from the top colleges in India (Click here to see the list of eligible colleges and universities).
- Applicant must have passed Class 12 from any school located in North-Eastern states only in the academic year 2019-20/2020-21/2021-22.
- Applicant must belong to SC/ST/EWS (Annual family income less than INR 8 lakh)
- Children of employees of Buddy4Study, Tata AIG and Avanti Fellows are not eligible.
Scholarship up to INR 1,60,000 per year till the completion of UG programme.
Note: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter ID card/driving license, etc.)
- Address proof (Aadhaar card/voter ID card/ration card/domicile certificate, etc.)
- Class 12 marksheet
- Current year admission proof (college/institution ID card/admission letter, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Document of proof for SC/ST category (Not required for general category candidates)
- Family income proof
- EWS Certificate (optional)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Tata AIG Avanti Fellows Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 278) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the Tata AIG Avanti Fellows Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on the eligibility criteria specified
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates followed by document verification
Note: Final selection of scholars will be done by Avanti Fellows.
Can students who passed their board examination prior to the academic year 2020-21 apply for this scholarship?
Yes, all the students who are taking admission into colleges in academic year 2021-22 are eligible, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified.
I am currently studying in the second year of the MBBS program. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No, this scholarship is only open for those girl candidates who have taken admission in the first year of UG (engineering and medical) courses at premier institutes in India.
My admission process is still going on, can I apply?
Yes, you can apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more