"Shiksha ki Udaan" Scholarship Program for Girls
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
"Shiksha ki Udaan" Scholarship program for girls is an initiative of Samasta Microfinance Limited to support the meritorious girl students coming from financially weaker sections of the society. Under this program, the girl students from Bihar and Odisha, who are presently studying in Class 11 will be provided with financial assistance of INR 5,000 to help them continue their studies.
Samasta Microfinance Limited, an IIFL group company, is a reputed microfinance company committed to women’s economic empowerment. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, Samasta has launched this scholarship program to reduce the rate of drop-out among girl students who face financial problems towards continuing their studies.
Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program 2020-21 Deadline28-Feb-2021
- Open for girl students who are residents of Bihar and Odisha.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 11.
- The applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in Class 10 board examination.
- The annual family income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakh) from all sources.
- Candidates who are currently Samasta Microfinance customers or prospects can also apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are facing financial problems that popped up over the period of last one year.
- Aadhar card
- Class 10 marksheet
- Current year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof
- Bank document
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 212) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for "Shiksha ki Udaan" scholarship program will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
HYE SIR/MAM , Has the result of the SIKSHA KI UDAAN SCHOLARSHIP 2020-21 been released? If yes, the deadline for filling this scholarship is 15 February 2021, if I fill this scholarship now, will its result be released again or not ?? PLEASE TELL ME ...
Asked by NISHU KUMARI on 27-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 29-Jan-2021
The first batch of results has been announced. Please check it under the 'Scholarship Results' section of Buddy4Study. Also, the applications are still being received, if you have not applied for them, you can apply now.
Asked by Jyoti Kumari on 25-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 04-Feb-2021
The deadline is 15th February.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more