“Shiksha ki Udaan” Scholarship Program 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
“Shiksha ki Udaan” Scholarship program for girls is an initiative of IIFL Samasta Finance Limited to support the meritorious girl students coming from financially weaker sections of the society. Under this program, the girl students studying in Class 8 to post-graduation level will be provided with financial assistance up to INR 12,000 to help them continue their studies.
IIFL Samasta Finance Limited, an IIFL group company, is a reputed microfinance company committed to women’s economic empowerment. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, IIFL Samasta has launched this scholarship program to reduce the drop-out rate among girl students who face financial problems towards continuing their studies.
Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program 2023-24
- Open for girl students from Pan India.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 8 to postgraduation level.
- The applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in their previous class.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
Scholarship ranging from INR 5,000 to INR 12,000
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Marksheet of the previous class
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program 2023-24’ application form page.
- Click on the 'Start Application' button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 212) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the “Shiksha ki Udaan” Scholarship Program 2022-23?
The selection of scholars for “Shiksha ki Udaan” Scholarship Program 2022-23 will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
Note: Final list of shortlisted scholars will be provided by the IIFL Samasta Finance Ltd.
Q. Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
Yes, this scholarship will be provided for subsequent years of studies. The student has to provide the following details and documents in an online tracking system to claim their scholarships for subsequent years -
- Proof of continuity of education in subsequent years
- Proof of tuition fees paid receipts for the next academic year
NOTE: Final decision for subsequent year scholarship renewal for existing scholars (FY 2022-23) will lie with the IIFL Samasta Finance Ltd. and upon fund availability.
Q. If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred (on annual basis) directly to the scholars’ bank account.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more