Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship is an initiative by Schaeffler India to provide financial assistance to COVID-19 affected students pursuing engineering courses to continue their education. Under this scholarship program, the students from the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu will be provided with a financial aid of up to INR 75,000 to continue their engineering studies and become leading engineers of tomorrow.
Schaeffler is one of the leading industrial and automotive suppliers present in India for over 50 years. With 3 well known product brands LuK, INA and FAG, 4 manufacturing plants and 8 sales offices, Schaeffler has a significant presence in India. Schaeffler is among the largest Industrial and Automotive suppliers with sales of INR 37.6 billion in 2020 and 2794 employees. The manufacturing plants in Maneja and Savli (Vadodara), produce a vast range of ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, spherical roller bearings and wheel bearings that are sold under the brand name of FAG. The plant at Talegaon near Pune, manufactures engine and powertrain components for front accessory drive system, chain drive systems, valve train, gear shift systems and a range of needle roller bearings and elements, under the brand INA. The fourth manufacturing location is based out of Hosur, producing a wide range of clutches and hydraulic clutch release systems for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles, and tractors sold under the brand of LuK. Schaeffler also has the largest after-market networks serving the industrial and automotive customers. All of this is backed by dedicated engineering, research and development support based in India in support of product teams.
Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship 2021
- Open for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only.
- Applicants who lost their parent(s) or earning family member since January 2020 due to COVID-19 can apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the final year of engineering program (all streams) at any state/UG recognized colleges in India.
- Eligible engineering branches are Mechanical, Production Engineering, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Automobile, Computer Science & Information Technology.
- Children of employees of Schaeffler India or Buddy4Study are not eligible for this scholarship program.
Up to INR 75,000
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s)/earning member)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family's crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 132) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection for Schaeffler India COVID Crisis Support Scholarship is done through a multi-stage process detailed below:
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on proof of crisis
- Telephonic interview (10-15 minutes) followed by document verification for final selection
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred (on annual basis) directly to the scholars’ bank account.
Is this a one-time scholarship?
Yes, this is a one-time scholarship paid to final year engineering students of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more