Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Sardar Patel Scholarship is a rolling scholarship programme with scholar announcements done quarterly. Scholar list is displayed on this page. You can also explore more scholarships here.
Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation is an initiative of Buddy4Study India Foundation to financially support students from Economically Weaker Section (EWS), who are currently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of graduation in any stream - Arts, Science, Commerce, Special Education. The key objective of the scholarship is to help needy students and enable them to complete their higher education.
Buddy4Study India Foundation is a not-for-profit organization. It helps deserving students, who face financial problems, in completing their education.
Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation 2020
- Open for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme (in any stream including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 board with minimum 50% marks.
- The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation from a recognised college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-174) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for 'Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation'?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button above.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ detail page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
The selection of scholars for the 'Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation' involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
What are the documents required for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I am looking Sardar Patel Scholarship for my under Graduation. I am not able see the same
Asked by Mehaasree Rameshraja on 23-Jun-2022
s akhil on 23-Jun-2022
Applications are closed. We suggest you apply for other live scholarships Kindly visit our website and apply according to your eligibility.
Scholarship after 10
Asked by Rashi Dandamwar on 17-Mar-2022
s akhil on 23-Mar-2022
Kindly be more specific about your query so that we can assist you in a better way.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more