Santoor Scholarship Programme 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
A future full of opportunities is now within your reach. Choose your desired career path after Class 12 and Wipro will help you achieve your academic goals.
This year we launch, the fifth edition of ‘Santoor Scholarship Programme’ for young women. Wipro Cares and Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group together have been supporting the education of many disadvantaged young women with the Santoor Scholarship Programme.
Initiated in 2016-17, the programme offers support to 900 students every year, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana. Under this programme, young women can avail financial support of up to INR 24,000 per year for graduate studies in any discipline.
Santoor Women's Scholarship 2020 Deadline20-Jan-2021
- Available only for young women from underprivileged backgrounds from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, or Telangana
- Have passed Class 10 from a local government school
- Have passed Class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2019-20
- Have enrolled in a full-time graduate program beginning 2020-21
Note: The duration of the full-time graduate course must be minimum 3 years.
The winners of the scholarship will be given INR 24,000 per annum till the completion of the course. This amount can be utilised for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
- One recent passport size photograph
- Photocopy of applicant's passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of class 10 certificate
- Photocopy of class 12 certificate
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Santoor Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can students who passed Class 12 in 2018-19 apply for this scholarship if they’re starting graduate studies in academic session 2020-21 after a gap year?
Yes, if the students have taken a gap year, they can apply for the scholarship. They must have enrolled in a graduate program in the year 2020-21.
Can students who’ve attended their Class 10 and 12 at any school apply for this scholarship?
No, only those students who have passed Class 10 and Class 12 from government schools may apply for this scholarship.
Is this scholarship programme open for students who are currently in 2nd or 3rd year of graduate studies?
No, only students who have enrolled for the 1st year of full-time graduate programmes at any recognized educational institution are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How will the selected scholars receive the scholarship award for Santoor Women's Scholarship?
Selected scholars will receive the scholarship amount as direct benefit transfer to their bank account.
In order to avail the scholarship, the students should have their account in any nationalized bank only. However, bank accounts of Gramin Bank will not be allowed. In case a student holds an account at Gramin Bank, such details will not be accepted.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by vardini karla on 09-Jun-2021
Dimple Thapa on 09-Jun-2021
The application window is closed now, you can apply from other live scholarships.
Asked by vardini karla on 07-Jun-2021
Dimple Thapa on 07-Jun-2021
Kindly confirm the scholarship name for better assistance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more
In case of any queries, please reach out to us:
011-430-92248 (Ext: 121) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com