Roshni COVID Crisis Program
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Roshni COVID Crisis Program is an initiative of Property Solutions (India) Private Limited (PSIPL) to financially support the children of PSIPL employees (or PSIPL ex-employees) who were affected due to COVID-19 (untimely demise, job loss, critical illness) and unable to pursue their education. Under this scholarship, students currently studying in Class 1 to 12 who have lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) or whose earning family member has lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic will be provided with fixed financial aid of INR 10,000 to cover their academic expenses.
PSIPL is one of India’s fastest growing Integrated Facility Management Services (IFMS) companies. It has introduced this scholarship program as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative to support the children of its employees (or deceased employees) who were affected due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Roshni COVID Crisis Program
- Open for students currently studying in Class 1 to 12 (Age: 6-18 years)
- Only the children of PSIPL employees (or PSIPL ex-employees) who have been through any of the below two crisis situations can participate across Pan India
- Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020
- Students whose earning family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not be more than INR 5,00,000
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family's crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant or parent (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered, register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Roshni COVID Crisis Program 2021-22’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions' and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext-275) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the Roshni COVID Crisis Program?
The selection of scholars for the Roshni COVID Crisis Programs involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their needs and profile. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
Shortlisting of applications based on financial need, nominations and profile
Application screening followed by document verification after which the final selection will be made
Note: Final decision to be made by the scholarship provider.
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the scholar/single parent/guardian's bank account.
Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
No, this scholarship will not be provided for subsequent years of studies. It is a one-time fixed scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more