Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women in STEM
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
‘Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women in STEM’ is an initiative of Rolls-Royce India to provide financial assistance and education support to girl students who have lost primary earning member/s of the family due to COVID-19, to ensure continuity of their education. Under this scholarship programme, girl students who are pursuing graduation (general and professional) courses in STEM subjects will be provided with a one-time fixed financial assistance of INR 25,000 to cover their academic expenses for the academic year.
This scholarship is being offered by Rolls-Royce India as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives that primarily focus on supporting and encouraging students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects. The company also runs several projects to promote STEM learning programmes and skill development.
Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women in STEM 2021
- Open for Indian residents only.
- Students who have lost their parent(s)/earning family member due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation (general & professional) courses in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakh) from all sources.
Each selected scholar will receive a one-time fixed scholarship of INR 25,000*.
*The scholarship amount can be utilized only for academic expenses which includes tuition fees, hostel fees (on-campus only), internet, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current academic year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Proof of crisis (death certificate of the lost earning member)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant or parents (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women in STEM’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-152) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship programme?
The selection of scholars for ‘Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women in STEM’ will be made on the basis of the crisis situation faced by the candidates. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on proof of crisis
- Telephonic interaction with shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection.
Will the scholarship support be given for subsequent years of studies?
No. This is a one-time fixed scholarship given to girl students who are facing COVID-led crisis. Furthermore, the renewal of scholarship for subsequent years will be at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of scholars.
I am currently pursuing a final year B.Tech programme. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Yes. You can apply for this scholarship programme provided you meet the other eligibility criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more