Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation (BIPF) - Prof. Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education, is a financial assistance program for students of Odisha. The scholarship is aimed at helping students belonging to economically weaker families of Odisha in pursuing under-graduate level program in Engineering, Medicine or Liberal Arts. Selected scholars under this scholarship scheme will be awarded assistance for upto 90% of their academic expenses.
BIPF believes that transforming individual lives via education, will have a cascading impact on the regional development of Odisha. This scholarship program is an education CSR initiative of Indian Metal and Ferro Alloys Limited (IMFA). The organisation intends to ‘Touch Lives Beyond Business’ with this scholarship program and its other Education CSR initiatives.
Students may apply either online or offline for this scholarship program.
To download the offline form click here - "Prof. Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education Application Form"
Continue to read for online application instructions.
Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019
- Open for students enrolled in engineering, medicine and liberal arts programs only
- Only the students enrolled in any Government College or UGC recognised institution can apply
- Family income of applicants must be less than INR 2,00,000 per annum
- Applicants must be a domicile of Odisha.
90% of academic expenses - upto INR 1,00,000 (1 Lakh) per annum (whichever is lower) for the academic program duration.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the ‘Prof. Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education’?
Eligible students may follow these steps to apply for this scholarship.
Online application process:
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ link above
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered login process to access the online ‘Application form’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Sign up at Buddy4Study with Email/Facebook/Gmail account
- Fill the online application
- Attach the relevant documents required for application
- Click on 'Submit' button
Offline Application Process:
- Download the application form from this link.
- Fill the downloaded form
- Attach the required documents with the application
- Enclose the complete application and documents, and send by post to the following address:
Near Rasulgarh Chowck
Bomikhal, Bhubaneswar - 751010
What are the documents required for Prof. Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education application?
All applicants must submit the following documents with their scholarship application:
- Marksheet of Class 12th/Senior secondary (or equivalent).
- Admission proof of the college
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar/competent authority.
- Domicile certificate from the Tahsildar/competent authority.
- Caste certificate from the Tahsildar/competent authority ( only in case of SC/ST applicants)
- Certificate of physical disadvantage, from the District Medical Board/Competent Authority (if applicable)
- A recent passport size colour photograph
What is the selection criteria for this scholarship program?
All the applicants for the BIPF - Prof. Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education will be assessed on the basis of following criteria:
- Rank/Percentage of marks scored by applicants in their previous/latest qualifying examination.
- Financial condition (annual income) of their family
Can students with domicile in Odisha who are studying outside Odisha, apply for this scholarship?
Yes, any student who is a domicile of Odisha can apply for this scholarship even if he/she is studying outside Odisha.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Basudeb Dash on 17-Feb-2021
Dimple Thapa on 22-Feb-2021
The scholarship is open for candidates whose annual family income is less than INR 2 lakh from all sources. If you fulfill the set eligibility conditions, you can apply for this scholarship, as it gets announced.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more