PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
PNB Housing Finance Protsahan Scholarship 2019-20 is an initiative of PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB HFL) to support underprivileged students for their professional studies. Under this programme, PNB HFL is empowering students enrolled in Law, MBA/PGDM and CA programmes, by offering them financial assistance for their studies. The programme aims at encouraging talented students towards becoming the capable and self-reliant leaders of tomorrow.
PNB Housing Finance is a leading housing finance company. Through its ‘corporate social responsibility’ wing, it has been enabling a ‘Saksham’ - capable and skilled - community, with its various education-centric initiatives for the weaker sections of society.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-145) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the ‘PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2019-20’?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ button above
- Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID and Password and go to ‘Scholarship Application Page’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Sign up at Buddy4Study with Email/Facebook/Gmail account
- Select your level of education and click on ‘Start Application’
- Fill the scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
What are the documents required for ‘PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2019-20’ application?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Course fee structure
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
What is the selection process for PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2019-20?
The selection of scholars for PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after a thorough assessment of merit and financial needs of all the applicants. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Is pnb hfl providing scholarship every year?? I m a Ca student abd i am already registered at buddy4study site.. How can i get to know the new application??
Asked by Lipsarani Nayak on 29-Sep-2020
Dimple Thapa on 30-Sep-2020
you will get updates about the new scholarships through the mail.
Asked by Sachin Pareek on 14-Sep-2020
Dimple Thapa on 15-Sep-2020
Once the application will start you will get an update on your registered mobile number.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more