Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 is an initiative of Philips to support meritorious students from economically weaker families to pursue their education in the healthcare field. Under this scholarship, students who are pursuing courses such as MBBS, BDS, Nursing, B.Pharm, BAMS, BHMS or any healthcare related courses will be entitled to receive a fixed scholarship amount of INR 50,000 to cover their academic expenses.
Philips, a focused leader in health technology, is offering this scholarship program as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative. It has been improving the people’s health and well-being through its meaningful innovation. It further seeks to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities and make their lives better.
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Students pursuing courses such as MBBS, BDS, Nursing, B.Pharm, BAMS, BHMS or any healthcare related courses (any year) are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored at least 70% marks in Class 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Philips & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for students from Pan India.
A fixed amount of INR 50,000
Note: The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purpose which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, internet, device, books, stationery, research work, etc.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext-311) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 will be made based on their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below -
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview followed by document verification
- Final scholars’ selection will be done by Philips
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship amount?
The scholarship will be transferred on an annual basis to the scholar’s bank account.
I am pursuing a diploma in nursing after my Class 12. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Yes, you can apply for this scholarship.
Will I get this scholarship for subsequent years of my studies?
No, this is a one-time scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more