OakNorth STEM Scholarship Program 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
OakNorth STEM Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of OakNorth India to provide financial assistance to underprivileged girls who are pursuing graduation in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics). Under this scholarship, girl students from Haryana who have passed Class 12 and are pursuing graduation (any year) in STEM-related subjects at government colleges/universities will be provided with a scholarship of INR 30,000 to continue their education.
OakNorth India is part of OakNorth, a leading fintech business focused on empowering the Missing Middle – high-growth businesses which are the largest contributors of economic and employment growth, yet still struggle to access fast, flexible debt finance.
The scholarship programme is part of OakNorth India’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives and aims to bring about gender advancement in the field of STEM, particularly for girl students belonging to backward states and socio-economically underprivileged backgrounds. With this initiative, the organisation strives to foster gender equity in technical fields.
OakNorth STEM Scholarship Program 2022
- Open for students who are domiciles of Haryana.
- Only female candidates or those who identify as female are eligible.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation (any year) in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) subjects at government universities/colleges.
- Aggregate marks secured by candidates in Class 12 (or equivalent) examination must be 60% or above.
- Students studying in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of STEM courses must score at least 60% in the previous class/semester.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 6 lakh.
- Students already receiving scholarships from other sources are not eligible
- Applicants studying in private colleges are not eligible
INR 30,000 (fixed amount)
- Resume of the applicant
- Copies of Class 10 marksheet, Class 12 marksheet, and previous semester marksheets (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Provisional Allotment/Admission Letter from University
- An Essay On “Why should you be given this scholarship?”
- A Letter of Recommendation (from College/University)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - Please register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘OakNorth STEM Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext: 307) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the OakNorth STEM Scholarship Program 2022?
The selection of scholars for the OakNorth STEM Scholarship Program will be made on the basis of the merit and financial background of applicants. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below -
- Shortlisting of candidates based on merit, financial background, and performance in written test (essay)
- Telephonic interview of the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Review for the announcement of the final list of beneficiaries
I am a male student interested in STEM. Am I eligible for the scholarship?
No! The scholarship is only available for female students from Haryana. These students must also secure admission in a STEM-related undergraduate course in a government college or university to be eligible for the financial assistance.
Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
Yes, scholars can be considered for their scholarship renewal in successive years - until they pass out from their UG degree courses (for up to 4 years), provided they fulfil the following requirement:
- Maintain a minimum of 65% (or equivalent) marks in all previous semesters
- Continued enrollment in a government university or college
- No disciplinary issues
The scholars will be required to upload the following documents in the online scholar tracking system to receive the scholarship for subsequent years -
- Fee receipt of new academic year that they have progressed to (for showing continued enrollment in government college/university)
- Academic grade reports (year-end marksheets) showing that the students have passed the last exam and have the required academic standing of at least 65%
NOTE: Final decision for scholarship renewal will lie with OakNorth India, which will be subject to fund availability.
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the scholars’ bank accounts.
When will the interviews be conducted for this scholarship?
The final interview of shortlisted candidates will be held by first-week of March (tentative).
When will the results of this scholarship be announced?
The announcement of scholarship recipients will be made by mid-March 15, 2023 (tentative). Please note that the students who do not qualify will be notified of decision via email by the first-week of March (tentative).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more