Navisite’s Next Steminist Scholarship India 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Navisite’s Next Steminist Scholarship India program is an initiative of Navisite that provides needs-based scholarships to help and encourage young women to pursue a degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) fields. Under this scholarship, female students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme such as BE/BTech, MBBS, BDS or BSc courses will be provided with a scholarship of INR 1,00,000 to cover their academic expenses.
Navisite is a trusted digital transformation partner for growing and established global brands. The company has launched this scholarship program as a commitment to help close the gender gap in tech and encourage more women to take up careers in STEM.
Navisite’s Next Steminist Scholarship India 2023-2024
- Indian female students who are currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) fields at accredited colleges/universities are eligible.
- Applicants must be 22 years old or below on the application deadline date.
- Must have scored a minimum of 90% in the Class 12 board examination.
- Must be enrolled in the 1st/2nd year for a 3-year degree or 1st/2nd/3rd year of college for a 4-year degree or 1st/2nd/3rd /4th year of college for a 5-year degree.
- Must be pursuing a degree in one of the eligible majors listed below:
- BE / BTech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Hardware Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Game and Interactive Media Design, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering OR any other recognized engineering degree in India
- Medical Degree: MBBS and BDS
- BSc.: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, etc. (any Science and Technology stream allowed), Data Science, Data Analytics
- Annual Family Income Criteria should be:
- INR 5L per annum and below for Non-Navisite Employee & relatives
- INR 12L per annum and below for Navisite employees & extended family up to 1st cousin
- Weightage will be given to extracurricular activities, certifications apart from academics
- Navisite employees’ immediate and extended family members can also apply. For relatives of Navisite employees, please add Reference Code as NAVISITE EMPLOYEE ID while filling the form.
INR 1,00,000 for selected scholars
- Class 12 marksheet
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/Bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Employment proof (In case of Navisite Employees)
- Relationship proof in case of extended family of Navisite Employees
- Extra-curricular activities & achievement certificates
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the official registration page of the ‘Navisite’s Next Steminist Scholarship India' application form page.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more