Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program is an initiative of Merck India that aims to support under-privileged students who are keen to pursue higher education. The scholarship program is open for students residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru. It offers financial assistance to Class 10 passed students until they graduate in a chosen discipline. Under this scholarship program, MICT scholars will receive INR 35,000 per year (based on actual receipts of education expenses as submitted by students) to cover their various academic expenses. The long-term financial support offered by this scholarship is aimed at encouraging talented students from financially weaker families and help them in laying a foundation for a bright and secure future.
Merck India has been running this scholarship program since 2005. Many MICT scholars have successfully completed their education and are employed in various professional fields including Engineering, Medicine, Science, Commerce, Aviation and Nursing.
Note: This webpage is best viewed in Google Chrome, Safari, UC Web and other web browsers except Internet Explorer.
Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2018-19 Deadline12-Sep-2018
- An applicant who has successfully passed class 10 (SSC) with at least 80% marks in 2018.
- The family income of the applicant must be equal to or less than INR 20,000 per month.
- Only the applicants residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
BenefitsINR 35,000 per annum till graduation or actual tuition fee, whichever is less Documents
- A copy of class 10 mark sheet attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer
- One recent passport size photo of the applicant
- Proof of income or salary slip of last three months of all the family members, attested by the respective employers and Revenue Officer/Tehsildar/Income or income certificate of the family issued from Revenue Office
- Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru (Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill
How can you apply?
The application can be done online or by post.
Online: Register on this link with Gmail/Facebook account and fill the 5-step form.
By Post: Download the application form, fill it and send it through courier to the following address:
Stellar IT Park C-25, No.8,9 & 10 Tower - I, Ground floor, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301.
Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2019-20 Deadline15-Nov-2019
- Open for students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum 80% marks in academic session 2018-2019.
- Applicant’s family income must be less than or equal to INR 20,000 per month.
- Only students who are currently residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru are eligible for this scholarship program.
BenefitsINR 35,000 per year till graduation Documents
Below is a list of documents required for the scholarship application:
- Copy of Class 10 marksheet attested by school/institution principal or any gazetted officer
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof/salary slips of last 3 months of all the earning family members attested by respective employers & revenue office/tehsildar or income certificate of the family from revenue office/BPL card/ration card.
- Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru - (ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque or original letter from the bank clearly stating the following details:
- Name of account holder
- Account number
- IFS code
- Bank & branch name
How can you apply?
Eligible students may follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:-
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ link above
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered login process to access the ‘Online Application form’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Sign up at Buddy4Study with Facebook/Gmail account or any other e-mail ID.
- Fill the scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents in the relevant section of the application form
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
- Download the scholarship application form by clicking here.
- Fill the application form
To submit application by post, follow the steps below:
- Enclose the duly filled application form along with required documents in an envelope
- Send your application by post to the following address:
Buddy4Study, 4th Floor, Technopolis IT HUB, C-56 A/12, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301
To submit application by email follow these steps:
- Scan the filled offline application form along with the required documents
- Submit your application via email at email@example.com
- Mark the subject line of your email as: “MICT Scholarship Application - your name - date of birth (dd/mm/yyy)”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Programme?
The selection process of Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of merit and their financial need. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Shortlisted students will be informed within 2- 3 weeks from the last day of application by email or telephone communication.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo an aptitude test and face-to-face interview for the final selection.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
If I have got scholarship by any other foundation so , will I face any problem to get this scholarship ??
Asked by Rajat Tiwari on 19-Mar-2021
RISHI SINGH on 31-Mar-2021
when the results will be declared of MICT scholarship ????
Dimple Thapa on 22-Mar-2021
You can apply, but that doesn't guarantee the reward of the scholarship.
Asked by Ravi Yadav on 19-Feb-2021
Rupesh Yadav on 07-Mar-2021
When will conducte Face to fece interview ???? .sir plz let me know about interview.
Yadlapalli Durga Bhavani on 27-Feb-2021
9392364052 my registered mobile number
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more
In case of any queries, please reach out to us:
011-430-92248(Ext-137) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org