Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program is an initiative of Merck India that aims to support under-privileged students who are keen to pursue higher education. The scholarship program is open for students residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru. It offers financial assistance to Class 10 passed students until they graduate in a chosen discipline. Under this scholarship program, MICT scholars receive INR 35,000 per year (based on actual receipts of education expenses as submitted by students) to cover their various academic expenses. The long-term financial support offered by this scholarship is aimed at encouraging talented students from financially weaker families and helping them in laying a foundation for a bright and secure future.
Merck India has been running this scholarship program since 2005. Many MICT scholars have successfully completed their education and are employed in various professional fields including Engineering, Medicine, Science, Commerce, Aviation and Nursing.
Note: This webpage is best viewed in Google Chrome, Safari, UC Web and other web browsers except Internet Explorer.
Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2021-22
Deadline04-Oct-2021 EligibilityRead More
- Open for students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum 80% marks in 2021.
- Applicant’s family income must be less than or equal to INR 20,000 per month.
- Only students who are currently residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru are eligible for this scholarship program.
INR 35,000 per year till graduation
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-137) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program?
The selection process of Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of merit and their financial need. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Shortlisted students will be informed within 2- 3 weeks from the last day of application by email or telephone communication.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo an aptitude test and face-to-face interview for the final selection.
I am a resident of Pune. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No, you cannot apply for the MICT Scholarship Program. It is open only for students who are residents of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
I am currently studying in Class 12. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No. The students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum 80% marks in 2021 are eligible. They will continue to get the scholarship till their graduation.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by N. Neha parveen on 23-Sep-2021
Dimple Thapa on 23-Sep-2021
Yes you can apply for this if you meet other criteria as well.
Asked by 369-Bushra Shaikh on 22-Sep-2021
Dimple Thapa on 23-Sep-2021
Kindly visit our website and apply it according to your eligibility.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more