MakeMyTrip Foundation 'Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho' Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
‘MakeMyTrip Foundation 'Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho' Scholarship’ is an initiative of MakeMyTrip Foundation to support 'continuity in education' for the students who lost their parent(s) during the pandemic. Under this scholarship program, students pursuing education at school, graduation or post-graduation level, will be provided with fixed financial assistance ranging from INR 24,000 to INR 50,000, to cover their academic expenses, for a minimum of 1 year and maximum of 4 years. Students whose deceased parent(s) were employed in the tourism and hospitality sector will be given preference.
MakeMyTrip Foundation aims to be a catalyst for positively impacting destinations, people and the environment, by promoting sustainable travel and tourism practices. While a number of their projects focus on the same, the Foundation has also been very active in relief work in times of national crisis. The pandemic was no different, and the Foundation undertook a lot of relief work in response to the same. Through this initiative, the MakeMyTrip Foundation aims to ensure the continuity of education of children from families that were impacted during the pandemic, especially those from the travel and tourism sector.
MakeMyTrip Foundation 'Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho' Scholarship 2022
- Students who lost their parent(s) during the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in Classes 1st to 12th, graduation or post-graduation programs in India.
- Annual family income of applicants must not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicable for students enrolled in the academic year 2021-22 and 2022-23.
NOTE: Preference will be given to students whose deceased parent(s) were employed in the tourism and hospitality sector.
- For students in Classes 1st to 8th - INR 24,000
- For students in Classes 9th to 12th - INR 30,000
- For graduation and post-graduation students - INR 50,000
Note: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, training material, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document: Death certificate of parent(s)
- Hospitality sector proof: Bonafide declaration by the employer of the deceased parent(s)
- Reference of person(s) who knows the family's crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered, you first need to register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘MakeMyTrip Foundation 'Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho' Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext: 274) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for ‘MakeMyTrip Foundation 'Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho' Scholarship'?
The selection of scholars will be done through a multi-stage process mentioned below:
- Shortlisting of candidates based on proof of crisis
- Telephonic interaction with the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Final selection by the scholarship provider
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred (on annual basis) directly to the scholar/single parent/guardian's bank account.
How can I continue availing of the scholarship for the subsequent years?
MMT foundation might continue the financial assistance for a maximum of 4 years depending upon student requirements. All the prospective students would be informed in advance of the same.
Are there more benefits beyond financial assistance?
MMT Foundation might plan to conduct periodic mentoring sessions for select students under their own arrangements. The scholarship provider may align some counsellors and mentors for the academic duration to help in studies and other career-related guidance and assistance.
Are there any chances of my scholarship getting cancelled?
The scholars of MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship must attend their respective schools/colleges/institutions regularly and meet the ‘minimum attendance required’ to ensure receiving the scholarship.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Namit Gourkhede on 28-May-2022
s akhil on 02-Jun-2022
Kindly share your registered mobile number for better assistance.
I have submitted an Application for MakeMyTrip Foundation 'Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho' Scholarship 2022 program 2 months back. But there is no further process. As I am struggling to pursue my further education Please consider my application and provide me with the scholarship as soon as possible.
Asked by HARSHITHA P on 13-Mar-2022
s akhil on 16-Mar-2022
Once you have submitted your scholarship application, you can track its application status online by logging into the user dashboard of its respective portal. Furthermore, you will be notified about the selection via email or SMS, if selected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more