L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
L’Oréal L.E.A.D 2022 is an initiative by L’Oréal India to support the ambitious underprivileged youth with learning content, in order to upskill them on critical skills for the future. This initiative seeks to upkeep the ethos of Learn, Empower, Accelerate, and Develop (L.E.A.D.), so that the beneficiaries are empowered with skills to join the various fields that they desire to join. This PAN-India mentorship and upskilling programme is meant to help students in the age group of 18-30 years, pursuing degrees at diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate level.
The eligible applicants of this programme will get to attend an elaborate online upskilling webinar, to be conducted by the top management professionals of L’Oréal India, followed by an opportunity to receive one-to-one mentorship by industry experts and a two-month free-of-cost unlimited access to 33 unique courses on Coursera.
L’Oréal, the world’s #1 beauty-company, has been undertaking extensive long-term and event-based CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiatives in areas of education, vocational training, environment, mental health, disaster relief, rehabilitation, and reconstruction activities. The first edition of L’Oréal L.E.A.D. has been launched in view of the learning losses incurred as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The programme seeks to ensure that youngsters are prepared to meet the changing dynamics and work requirements of various industries and domains after completing their educational qualifications.
L'Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022
- Must be studying in final or pre final year* of an under-graduation, post-graduation or diploma programme at any recognised college or university within India
- Must be within the age group of 18-30 years
- If the applicant has worked before or during the course of their graduation or post-graduation, their work experience must not exceed 5 years.
- *Preference will be given to students who are currently in their final and pre-final years of graduation or post-graduation. This means -
- Students in the second or third year of a 3-year course
- Or, students in the third or fourth year of a 4-year course
- Or, students in the fourth or fifth year of a 5-year combined bachelor’s and master’s degree course
- Or, students in the second year of a two-year master’s degree course
- Opportunity to participate in an elaborate online upskilling webinar, to be conducted by the top management professionals of L’Oréal India
- *A two-month free-of-cost unlimited access to 33 courses on Coursera, a learning platform with more than 5,000 courses, professional certificates, and degrees from universities and companies all around the world
- *Exclusive one-to-one mentorship sessions from industry experts at L’Oréal India
- An applicant who successfully attends the online upskilling webinar will mandatorily have to clear a merit-based test to be selected for one-to-one mentorship with a L’Oréal professional and an unlimited 2-month-long access to 33 courses on Coursera.
- Insight into the Coursera courses that the selected beneficiaries will get access to -
- 11 courses on Essential Digital, e-Commerce, and Data Skills
- 11 courses on People Skills & Essential Business Skills
- 9 courses on Sustainability Skills
- 2 courses on Business English proficiency
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Pan Card)
- Marksheet of Previous Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Admission (College/Institution ID Card/Admission Fee Receipt, etc.)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered already, please register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and indicate your acceptance to move ahead towards submitting the application
- Click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 308) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)Loreal-Lead@buddy4study.com
Frequently Asked Questions
I am in the final year of B.Tech. How will I benefit from L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022?
Many graduates, in engineering as well as non-engineering fields, lack familiarity with the basics of job searching, do not understand their weaknesses, and don’t know how to show their strengths to employers when they have minimal work experience. L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022 provides a unique opportunity to soon-to-be graduates to learn the do’s and don’ts of CV building, giving interviews and networking through an upskilling webinar. Post the webinar, the students also get an opportunity to receive one-to-one mentorship by industry experts and a two-month free-of-cost unlimited access to 33 courses on Coursera, provided they crack the merit-based test.
What do I have to do to secure a one-to-one mentorship session with industry professionals at L’Oréal India and get free-of-cost 33 courses on Coursera access?
Once a candidate is selected as a beneficiary of L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022, she/he will be invited for an upskilling webinar, to be conducted by L’Oréal India professionals. Post the webinar, the attendees will get an opportunity to receive one-to-one mentorship by industry experts and a two-month free-of-cost unlimited access to 33 courses on Coursera, provided they crack a special merit-based test.
Is there any minimum percentage required to apply for this upskilling and mentorship programme?
No. There is no minimum percentage required to be eligible for L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022. The applicants just need to be pursuing their diploma, under-graduation or post-graduation degrees. Students in the last one or two years of their courses will be given preference during the selection process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more