L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
L'Oréal India invites applications from young women who have passed Class 12 in 2022 and wish to pursue higher education in science, for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2022. The scholarships will be granted to promising young women who are economically disadvantaged. Selected women scholars will receive financial aid to cover college fees for graduation studies in any scientific field (Pure Sciences/Applied Sciences/Engineering/Medical, etc.) at a recognized college or university in India.
L'Oréal India is offering this scholarship with an objective to support and encourage young women for pursuing higher education in science stream. The programme was instituted in 2003 and it has consistently helped young women to pursue scientific studies.
L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2022
All applicants need to fulfil the following eligibility conditions:
- Women candidates who have passed Class 12 in Science stream from India in the academic year 2021-22
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% in PCM/PCB/PCMB in Class 12
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 6,00,000
- Must be taking admission to undergraduate (bachelor’s) programmes in science-related fields in the academic year 2022-23.
Note: Students having one-year gap after Class 12 will not be considered. Also, the final selection would be subject to the submission of the admission letter from a recognized college/university in India.
- Selected L'Oréal Women Scholars will be awarded an overall scholarship sum of up to INR 2,50,000 (2.50 lakhs) for their academic expenses during graduation studies.
- The scholarship sum will be awarded in equal instalments based on submission of proof against academic promotion with each passing year.
Following documents are mandatory for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2022 application:-
- Attested copy of age proof (Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Self-attested copy of parents' income proof (any one):
- Income certificate issued by a government body
- Salary slip issued by permanent employer
- Form 16 (Income-Tax returns form)
- Mark sheet of Class 10 attested by the school authorities
- Mark sheet of Class 12 attested by the school authorities
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the 'L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships' application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and indicate your acceptance to move ahead towards submitting the application.
- Click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 117) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for L'Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships?
The selection of scholars for L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships will be made on the basis of academic background, financial need and candidate’s desire to shape her career. The selection will be a three-step process, with each step being an elimination round:
Step 1: Screening & Shortlisting of applications along with document verification
Step 2: Telephonic interview with the candidate
Step 3: Jury round which shall be an Interview through Video conferencing (or video call) or in-person with candidate; and at least one of her parents/guardian would be required to attend this round conducted by team from L’Oréal India.
Final results will be announced within 30 days of completion of the 3rd step (Jury round).
What documents are required from the selected scholars for receiving the scholarship?
The scholars need to submit the following documents within 15 days of receiving a scholarship letter from L'Oréal India.
- Admission letter (attested by the college)
- Fees receipt (attested by the college)
- Student's own bank account number
- PAN Card Copy or Aadhaar Card Copy
- Anyone of the below documents for Bank details:
- Original cancelled bank cheque with all the details printed & legible (Name of the account holder, Bank Account Number & IFSC code)
- Passbook copy, which clearly mentions the PRINTED bank account details and IFSC code (attested by the bank)
- An original letter from the bank having all the details (Name of the account holder, Bank Name, Branch, Account Number & IFSC Code)
- Undertaking signed by scholar and either of her parents
Is the scholarship given as a loan? What if the amount required for education is less than 2.5 lakhs?
The scholarship amount is paid in equal annual instalments and is not given as a loan. While it does not have to be refunded by the recipient, it is subject to the student passing her exams. Students found to have submitted false information will have to refund the scholarship amount.
How many scholarships have been granted till date?
Till date, L'Oréal India has given more than 450 scholarships.
In which field of Science is this scholarship granted?
This scholarship is open for graduation study in any field of science - pure sciences, applied sciences, engineering, medical or any other graduate courses pertaining to science stream.
I am a student of Std. 10. Am I eligible to apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship is only for students who have appeared for their Std XII exams in the current academic year.
I have given my HSC exam from Mumbai but I am going to study in another state. Will I be eligible for the scholarship?
Yes, as long as you fulfil the conditions mentioned above, you are eligible for the scholarship to study in any recognized Indian University anywhere in India.
I have done my HSC in a private institution, am I eligible for the scholarship?
Yes, you are eligible to apply, as long as you fulfil the conditions mentioned above.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by ANANDHI V ANANDHI V on 27-Jul-2022
s akhil on 02-Aug-2022
Applications are closed. We suggest you apply for other live scholarships Kindly visit our website and apply according to your eligibility.
When will this scholarship be available in 2022? And what is the deadline for submission of application forms for 2022?
Asked by Kinza Arshad on 02-May-2022
s akhil on 05-May-2022
Once you have submitted your scholarship application, you can track its application status online by logging into the user dashboard of its respective portal. Furthermore, you will be notified about the selection via email or SMS, if selected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more