Legrand Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22, powered by Legrand, supports meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand has also been empowering the education dreams of young women who wish to be the future leaders in the field of technology.
Introduced in the year 2018, the scholarship program has been assisting the promising future women leaders in the field of technology. Under this edition of Legrand Scholarship Program, academically promising girl students can get a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less, for the entire duration of their B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme.
About Legrand: Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure. Based in Limoges, Legrand operates in 90 countries and has a market presence in over 180 countries. Legrand offers a wide range of products in the categories of Energy distribution, Wiring devices, Home Automation, Structured Cabling, UPS, Lighting Management Solutions, Cable Management and Industrial application products.
Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22
- Only for girls
- Must be an Indian
- Must have passed Class 12 in 2021
- Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
- Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2021-22 at a recognized college/university in India
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
- Students who lost their parents due to COVID-19 will be given preference
60% of annual academic fees up to INR 60,000 per year till the completion of the course based on the academic performance.
The applicants are required to attach the following documents -
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to Legrand Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 127) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the scholarship award and how it will be disbursed?
Selected Legrand Scholars for 2021-22 will be provided financial assistance of up to 60% of their academic fees or INR 60,000 per year (whichever is lower) for 4 years. The scholarship will be provided in equal instalments based on the academic performance of the scholars.
Can lateral entry students to engineering and architecture courses apply for this scholarship?
No, only women students starting the 1st year studies of their 4-year B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in the academic year 2021-22 are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Lateral entry can be considered only for the students who lost their parents due to COVID-19.
Can students of all specializations of Engineering and Architecture (Example: B.Tech in Footwear Production, Agriculture and Food Engineering, etc.) apply for this scholarship?
Yes, students with any chosen subjects/specializations for their B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme may apply for this scholarship.
Are students who passed their Class 12 in 2020, eligible for this scholarship?
Yes, they may apply but students who have passed their Class 12 in the academic year 2020-21 and have no gap year will be preferred during the selection process.
Where can the results for the Legrand Scholarship be checked?
To check the results of previous year’s Legrand Scholarship, students would be required to visit this link. This year’s results will be announced in October 2021 (tentatively).
If I received another scholarship, am I eligible to apply?
Application will be subject to the total fee & scholarship amount.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Henin kamli on 28-Oct-2021
Dimple Thapa on 29-Oct-2021
The entire process of scrutiny and scholar selection will take the time of 3-4 months, post the closure of the application window. Kindly wait for the updates.
Asked by Nikita Maheriya on 08-Oct-2021
Dimple Thapa on 11-Oct-2021
The benefits will be 60% of tuition fees or INR 60,000 per annum (whichever is less)
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more