Legrand Scholarship Program for Employees' Girl Children 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The "Legrand Scholarship 2020-21" is for INR 60,000 per annum, per child or tuition fee waiver of 60% (whichever is less).
You can also visit www.legrandscholarship.co.in to understand the Program for the society at large, and can refer your friends, relatives, vendors, retailers & stockists or any business networking etc. To help deserving students (external seats) to avail the Legrand Scholarship benefit.
Please also visit www.buddy4study.com who is our country-wide partner for the Program.
Legrand Scholarship Program for Employees' Girl Children 2020 Deadline12-Jan-2021
Qualifying criteria and terms and conditions:
- Extended for employees of Legrand, IndoAsian, Numeric, Adlec and Valrack
- Applicant should have passed Class 10 and 12 (at a recognized school or college in India) with above average scores (2020 pass out)
- The Scholarship is for pursuing higher education in the field of Engineering or Architecture (Any UG degree / MBA will be considered as an exemption for internal employees)
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on merit and family income
Benefits60% of tuition fees or INR 60,000 per annum (whichever is less) Documents
Applicants need to submit the following documents by September 30, 2020:
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of Admission (provisional) or Fee Receipt/Fee certificate (students who are awaiting admission can submit university/college fee structure)
- Any certificates related to extra-curricular activities
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Veggalam Vishnu priya on 06-Feb-2021
Dimple Thapa on 07-Feb-2021
Kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will share the forms.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more
In case of any queries, please reach out to us:
9884488554 (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com