Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of Yuva Unstoppable that aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious and needy students to support them in achieving their academic dreams. Under this scholarship program, students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Delhi NCR who are pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10 or first year of engineering/MBBS program will be provided with a financial assistance of INR 50,000 per year to cover their academic expenses.
Yuva Unstoppable is a non-governmental organization in India that works to provide underprivileged children with access to education, sanitation, drinking water, youth affairs, cleanliness and various non-curricular activities.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022
- Open for students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi NCR.
- Applicants must be either -
- pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10, OR
- enrolled in 1st year of engineering/MBBS program.
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% marks in Class 10/Class 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Yuva Unstoppable & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
A fixed scholarship amount of INR 50,000 per year
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of applicant
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Parents' Aadhar Card (Optional)
- PDF of applicant’s house pictures (3-4)
- 1-month electricity bill (Any summer month e.g. March, April, May)
Note- Yuva Unstoppable shall select and conduct the house visit of students as per requirement.
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using your registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered, register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 310) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for Yuva Unstoppable Scholarship 2022-23?
The selection process of Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of merit and their financial needs. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Shortlisted students will go through document verification round.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic interview for the final selection.
I am a resident of Pune. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No, you cannot apply for the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022. It is open only for students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi NCR.
I am currently studying in Class 10. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No. The students who are pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10 or 1st year of engineering/MBBS program can apply for the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022.
I passed my Class 12 in 2021 and I am preparing for JEE examination. Am I eligible for this scholarship?
No. You cannot apply for this scholarship as only students pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10 can apply under this category.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more