Scholarship 2023 by Kotak Mahindra Bank
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Scholarship 2023 by Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a CSR project on ‘Education and Livelihood’, to provide financial assistance to students who are residents of Tamil Nadu and belong to underprivileged sections of society. The scholarship is to help them to continue their higher education after passing class 12/Higher Secondary Education.
Under this scholarship programme, students from Tamil Nadu who have completed their Class 12 from government schools and are currently pursuing graduation from institutes of repute (NIRF accredited) in the fields of Engineering, Medical (MBBS) and Law will receive a scholarship of up to INR 2 lakh per year to help them meet their academic expenses.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
Established in 1985, Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India's leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group's flagship company, received banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank - Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
The Bank has four Strategic Business Units – Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, and Treasury, which cater to retail and corporate customers across urban and rural India. The premise of Kotak Mahindra Group’s business model is concentrated India, diversified financial services. The bold vision that underscores the Group’s growth is an inclusive one, with a host of products and services designed to address the needs of the unbanked and insufficiently banked. As on 31st December, 2022, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd has a national footprint of 1,752 branches and 2,814 ATMs, and branches in GIFT City and DIFC (Dubai).
For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://www.kotak.com/.
Scholarship 2023 by Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Open for students who are domiciles of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the first year of graduation at institutes of repute (NIRF accredited) in the fields of Engineering, Medical (MBBS) and integrated Law.
- Applicants must have completed their Class 12 from Tamil Nadu government schools with a minimum of 80% marks (NOTE: For orphan students and children with disabilities, a lower mark may be considered).
- Applicant’s annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 5,00,000.
- Children of employees of Kotak and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship amount of up to INR 2 lakh* per year or the actual expenses incurred towards college fees, college hostel fees, study material, laptop, etc. (against valid receipts) will be given to each selected scholar till completion of their graduation courses.
*Terms and conditions apply
The applicants are required to attach the following documents -
- Class 12 marksheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/cancelled cheque)
- Recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 317) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the ‘Scholarship 2023 by Kotak Mahindra Bank’ will be based on the academic merit and financial background of applicants. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- The final selection and the awarding of scholarship will be at the discretion of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Will I get this scholarship for subsequent years of studies?
Yes! The continuation of scholarship in subsequent years will be subject to student clearing the previous year’s academic exam.
Can students from pan India apply for the scholarship programme?
No! Only students who are domiciles of Tamil Nadu are eligible for the scholarship.
If I get selected for this programme, how will I receive the scholarship amount?
The scholarship amount will be transferred to the selected scholar’s bank account. For the first year, the scholarship amount will be disbursed twice in a year. The first tranche will be an advance payment based on proposed fees and expenses for the year. The second tranche will be paid upon submission of actual receipts. From second year onwards the scholarship will be paid in advance basis expense of the previous year
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more