Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme aims to provide foundational support to individuals, who are deserving & meritorious but may lack resources to pursue their dreams. Along with the financial support, programme will also focus on mentorship and career guidance to the beneficiaries as and when required.
Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individuals Helping Others 2021-22
Deadline31-Mar-2022 EligibilityRead More
- Must be involved in activities like teaching a group of underprivileged children or providing sports training to them
- Must be from the economically weaker or moderate-income group of the society
INR 75,000 per year for 2 years
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Sportspersons 2021-22
Deadline31-Mar-2022 EligibilityRead More
- Must have represented the state/country at state/national/international level in last 2/3 years
- Must be ranked within 500 in the national ranking/ within 100 in the state ranking
- Must be aged between 9 to 16 years as on 30th June 2021
- Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs
- Must be affiliated with a Sports Coach or a recognized Sports Body/Federation/Academy
INR 75,000 per year for 3 years
Terms and Conditions
Please read the below-mentioned terms and conditions carefully before submitting the application form: -
- ‘Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme’ (Hereinafter ‘the Scholarship Program’) is being conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. ("Colgate" / "Company") from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 ("Scholarship offer period") and is open for India Nationals Only.
- The Scholarship Program is applicable to individuals/candidates from economically weaker sections/ below poverty lines. The documents for the same will be as prescribed by statutory norms and is open to those desirous candidates/ individuals who have all the requisite documents at the time of making an application. The specific details of the categories, eligibility criteria and entitlements of the Scholarship Program have been provided herein below.
- It is the sole responsibility of a candidate to go through the categories and the corresponding eligibility criteria as mentioned below and apply for the applicable category.
- The data collected through the registration process will not be used for any commercial purposes other than shortlisting candidates for the Scholarship Program.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria and applying for the Scholarship Program does not guarantee selection. The process entails various steps for shortlisting and final selection, which may take few months.
- Colgate shall not entertain any correspondence with regards to the non-selection of the candidates.
- Upon successful selection for the Scholarship Program, candidate/ individual will be approached by Colgate/technology implementation partner.
- Relevant supporting documents will be required before / on or after allocation of the applicable scholarship amount. The Scholarship Program for specific category will be strictly for the duration mentioned for respective category.
- Colgate holds the right to perform internal due diligence for verifying the documents uploaded by the candidate.
- Colgate reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to reject or disqualify any application; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the scholarship, or (c) to change the program based learning; as appropriate.
- If at any point of time during the period of scholarship or even later it is found that any of the particulars mentioned in the form are/were false and/or misleading or that the candidate has willfully suppressed any material facts, Colgate will be at liberty to withdraw the scholarship allotted to such candidate.
- The Scholarship Program shall be evaluated at regular intervals by Colgate and terms and conditions thereof may be modified, withdrawn or cancelled at the discretion of the selection panel of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme and CSR committee of Colgate.
- The candidate hereby acknowledges that Colgate does not commit or intend to employ any of the successful candidates.
- No candidate or Individual has to pay any registration or application fee for applying to the Scholarship Program. No purchase of Colgate products is mandatory for participating in the Scholarship Program.
- Colgate reserves the right, to use the photograph /profile of the scholarship applicant/beneficiary for future publication use; and/or disclosures; and/or for communication purposes with Colgate’s stakeholders; and/or for submissions before various authorities and interested parties from time to time for reporting progress thereof; and/or for use in corporate brochures, websites, social media, archives and other material publicity, if any in relation to its activities without any monetary compensation payable to any applicant and without any restriction to its frequency and use.
- Colgate would not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by internet, telecom, SMS and/or E-mail service providers. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Employees of the Company, its affiliates and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Scholarship Program.
- The decision of the Company with regard to the Scholarship Program and the declaration of the winners is final and binding.
- Disputes; if any, shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.
- The candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- 10th Class mark sheet
- Latest mark sheet and education certificate
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate (in case admission for professional course already taken)
- Entrance examination result (In case seeking to take admission)
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
- Scanned copy of highest performance achieved (If applying for Sports Scholarship)
- Name & Registration no. of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit (If applying for general financial support category)
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 125) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different scholarships offered under Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?
The scholarships offered under Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme are as follows:
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Education
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Sportspersons
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individuals Helping Others
What is Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Education?
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Education is a scholarship scheme initiated by Colgate-Palmolive India Ltd with the aim to financially support students of economically-weaker sections of society. Under this umbrella scholarship initiative, students belonging to four different categories will be benefitted. The four categories are as follows:
- Class 10 passed students for their Higher Secondary Education (10+2)
- Class 12 passed students for their 3-year graduation/diploma programmes
- Class 12 passed students for their 4-year engineering/BDS programmes
- Class 12 passed students for their vocational courses
Who can apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Sportspersons?
Young athletes not older than 16 years are eligible for the sports scholarship. The applicants must have played at national or state level.
Who are eligible for Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individuals Helping Others?
Those individuals who are involved in activities like teaching a group of underprivileged children or providing sports training to them can apply for this grant. The applicants must also belong to the economically-weaker section with annual family income less than INR 5 Lakhs.
I am a class 11 student. Am I eligible for Keep India Smiling Foundational Programme for Education?
Only those students who have passed class 10 in the year 2020 with a score of 75% are eligible to apply.
I am a 3rd year student of Electronics & Communication Engineering degree programme. Can I apply for this scholarship programme?
Only class 12 passed students who have completed their Senior Secondary education in the year 2020 and are enrolled for UG Engineering course can apply for this scholarship scheme.
How can I apply for this scholarship?
The application form for this scholarship is hosted on Buddy4Study website only.
What is the family income criteria to be eligible for Keep India Smiling Foundational scholarship programme?
The applicant’s annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs to be eligible.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Ayurvashi Anjali on 16-Mar-2022
s akhil on 21-Mar-2022
Kindly suggest you visit our website and apply it according to your eligibility.
Keep india smiling foundation scholarship for class 11. I couldn't applied in it due to some issues..but right now I need to apply in it..
Asked by Sujal Yadav on 10-Feb-2022
s akhil on 14-Feb-2022
Kindly mail us your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org for better assistance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more