Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Play in Hindi
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship is an initiative of Mr. Dinesh Chandra Agarwal (Managing Director, IndiaMART) to support secondary and higher education of underprivileged girl students in Uttar Pradesh. Under this programme, Mr. Dinesh Chandra Agarwal is providing scholarships to those needy girl students who face financial challenges towards continuing their secondary education (Class 11-12). The students who are currently studying in Class 10 are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The final selection will be done once the board exam results are announced.
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
- Open for female students only.
- Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Must be studying in Class 10 (2019-20 batch).
- Annual family income must be less than INR 3,50,000 (3.50 lakhs) per annum.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-147) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the ‘Jyoti Kalash Scholarship’?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ button above
- Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID and Password and go to ‘Scholarship Application Page’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Sign up at Buddy4Study with Email/Facebook/Gmail account
- Select your level of education and click on ‘Start Application’
- Fill the scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
What are the documents required for ‘Jyoti Kalash Scholarship’ application?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof/bills of school fee, coaching fee, uniform expense, travel expense and books expense
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
What is the selection process for Jyoti Kalash Scholarship?
The selection of scholars for Jyoti Kalash Scholarship involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after a thorough assessment of financial needs and background of all the applicants. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more