Infocepts Innovate for Impact Scholarship 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Infocepts Innovate for Impact Scholarship 2023-24 is a CSR initiative of Infocepts Foundation that aims to support the education of meritorious and needy students who are pursuing engineering courses in computer science and related fields. Under this scholarship program, students pursuing engineering courses such as Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science & Analytics shall be entitled to receive a scholarship support that can amount to a maximum of ₹50,000 for a duration of 3 years. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
Infocepts Foundation stands as a trailblazer or pioneer in connecting the divide between business and analytics. It is committed to empowering enterprises through solutions driven by data. The company provides proprietary solutions, and informed decisions and extracts sustainable value from data and AI investments. Committed to a prosperous future, it also fulfils Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by impacting society positively.
Infocepts Innovate for Impact Scholarship 2023-24
- Open for students pursuing engineering courses in fields such as Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science & Analytics.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 examination.
- Annual family income of applicants should not exceed ₹6 lakh from all sources.
- Students studying or domiciled in the following cities are eligible to apply:
NOTE: Children of Infocepts Foundation and Buddy4Study employees are not eligible to apply.
Up to INR 50,000 per year for a duration of 3 years
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Marksheets of Classes 10 and 12
- College admission proof (Admission Letter/Institution ID Card, etc.)
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar Card/Driving License/PAN Card, etc.)
- Proof of address (Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Electricity Bill, etc.)
- Payments receipts of educational-related expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, books, mess fees, etc.
- Proof of family income such as ITR, salary slips, income certificate by a concerned government authority, etc.
How can you apply?
- Click on the 'Apply Now' button provided below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the 'Online Application Form Page.'
- If not registered - register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Infocepts Innovate for Impact Scholarship 2023-24' application form page.
- Click on the 'Start Application' button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the 'Terms and Conditions' and click on 'Preview.'
- Review the preview screen to ensure that all the filled-in details are correct.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext: 331) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for Infocepts Innovate for Impact Scholarship 2023-24?
The selection of scholars for the Infocepts Innovate for Impact Scholarship 2023-24 is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Shortlisting of the candidates based on eligibility criteria after application submission
- Document verification
- Telephonic interviews of the shortlisted candidates post document verification
- In-person interviews will be conducted by Infocepts Foundation for students qualifying the telephonic interview round
- Announcement of the final list of scholars after confirmation from the scholarship provider.
Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
Yes, the scholarship will be provided on an annual basis for a duration of 3 years. The renewal of the scholarship for the respective scholars can be considered for successive years based on the following criteria:
- No dropouts (from regular academic sessions)
- No disciplinary issues
- Good academic performance
Thus, the scholars are required to upload the following documents in the online scholar tracking system of Buddy4Study to receive the scholarship for subsequent years:
- Proof of continuity of education in subsequent year
- Academic grade report that they have passed the last exam and have good academic standing
- Attendance record of previous semesters
- Proof of tuition fees paid to the college for the current academic year
The final decision regarding the renewal of scholarships for existing scholars (FY 2023-24) will be made by the scholarship provider based on the availability of funds.
In cases where the student’s family is unable to pay the academic fees, they can submit a fee letter issued by the institution to receive the scholarship amount in advance. However, they must submit the final receipts in the online scholar tracking system. The final decision on this matter will be taken by the scholarship provider.
If selected under this scholarship program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the scholars.
How the scholars can utilize the scholarship fund?
The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, device, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more