Glow and Lovely Career Foundation Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Glow and Lovely Career Foundation Scholarship is a CSR initiative of Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) to promote and encourage education among girl students in India. The scholarship programme empowers under-privileged female students in the age group of 15 to 30 years, by offering them financial assistance for their Higher Education. The scholarship programme is aimed at reducing the drop-out rate among girl students at higher education level and help them create their own identity in the society.
Glow and Lovely Career Foundation is a Unilever initiative to empower women across various countries including India. The foundation has been working with a mission to help women secure a better future through education. It has been organising the GAL Career Foundation Scholarship for many years now and has helped thousands of girls in pursuing their career dreams.
Glow and Lovely Career Foundation Scholarship 2019
Deadline15-Dec-2019 EligibilityRead More
- Open for girl students between the age of 15 to 30 years
- Applicants must be applying for/pursuing UG/PG studies at a government-recognized institution in India.
- Each applicant must have passed Class 10 and Class 12 with at least 60% marks
- Annual family income of the female applicants must be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakhs)
- Applicants may refer to the following list of course for which this scholarship is available
List of eligible courses
Level of studies Programmes for which FAL Career Foundation scholarship is available Graduation BA, BSc, BCom, BE/B Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, BPharma, BArch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, BPEd, B.Ed, BSL LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB Post Graduation MA, MSc, MCom, ME/MTech, LLM, MCA, MBA, MPharma, MArch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, MPEd, MEd, etc. Coaching Classes Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE, NEET/AIIMS-MBBS, Language English Communication Benefits:
INR 25,000 to INR 50,000 (fixed, one-time award)
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-142) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the ‘GAL Career Foundation Scholarship’?
All applicants must follow these steps to apply for the GAL Career Foundation Scholarship:
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ link button above
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered login process to visit the ‘Scholarship Application Page’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Sign up at Buddy4Study with Email/Facebook/Gmail account
- Select your level of education and click on ‘Start Application’
- Fill the scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents with the application
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
What are the documents required for ‘GAL Career Foundation Scholarship’ application?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/bonafide certificate/current academic year fee receipt/etc.)
What is the selection process for GAL Career Foundation Scholarship?
The selection of scholars for GAL Career Foundation Scholarship involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after a thorough assessment of merit and financial needs of all the applicants. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Gauri Chavan on 15-Sep-2021
Dimple Thapa on 16-Sep-2021
If you meet the eligibility criteria then you can apply for this.
Asked by Shraddha Pandhare on 12-Sep-2021
Dimple Thapa on 13-Sep-2021
You can apply for the below scholarship if you meet all eligibility criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more