Fullerton India Scholarship Programme
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Fullerton India Scholarship Programme is a CSR initiative of Fullerton India to financially support school students who face financial barriers in pursuing their education. The scholarship programme aims at helping underprivileged students of Class 9-12 from Madhya Pradesh (Vidisha and Khandwa), Rajasthan (Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar) and West Bengal (Jalpaiguri and Haldia).
With financial inclusion at the core of its guiding business vision, Fullerton India has been serving the under-banked and unbanked population with its financial services. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, the organisation has also been running several education programmes aimed at upgradation of skills among individuals and community empowerment.
Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2020-21 Deadline28-Feb-2021
- Open for students studying in Class 9-12
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in the previous class
- Annual family income of the applicant must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh)
- Open only for the students from the following districts -
- Vidisha and Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh)
- Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan)
- Jalpaiguri and Haldia (West Bengal)
BenefitsINR 10,000 Documents
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (School ID card/Admission Receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Previous class mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study you’re your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Fullerton India Scholarship Programme detail page
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2020-21?
The selection of scholars for Fullerton India Scholarship Programme involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after a thorough assessment of merit and financial needs of all the applicants. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Sir i need scholarship for higher study .I am from jalapiguri ,west bengal.sir 8 jan i get ref no. But I have not received any verification call yet. Please answer my question.Thank you
Asked by Sanket Sharma on 27-Apr-2021
Dimple Thapa on 28-Apr-2021
The result has been declared, kindly follow the below link.
Sir I am from Muzaffarpur Bihar in bihar can I apply thus application??? Please help me I need scholarship to study
Asked by Rabia Parveen on 13-Feb-2021
Tanmay Mandal on 30-Mar-2021
Dimple Thapa on 15-Feb-2021
No, Bihar students are not eligible for this.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more
In case of any queries, please reach out to us:
011-430-92248(Ext-144) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com