FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
The FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 is an initiative of FUEL (Friends Union for Energising Lives) that aims at supporting deserving and meritorious girl students from underserved communities. Under this scholarship program, girl students enrolling in first-year of PGDM or BBA programs at FUEL Business School will be provided with up to 100% scholarship comprising academic teaching support, tuition fees, books, courseware, and stationery.
FUEL (Friends Union for Energising Lives) is a credible, lauded and awarded non-profit organisation in India that works in the fields of Career Counselling & Academic Coaching and Skill Development & Scholarships. The organisation is dedicated to fostering a supportive community for the youth of the nation. FUEL has an excellent track record of delivering career coaching and guidance to over 1 million youth across 3,500+ schools in India.
FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24
- Open for girl students who are willing to pursue BBA and PGDM (equivalent to MBA) courses at FUEL Business School.
- For PGDM - Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
- For BBA - Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the Class 12 board examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
The selected scholars will be provided with up to 100% scholarship comprising academic teaching support, tuition fees, books, courseware, and stationery.
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph
- Copy of any one of the following documents as applicant’s address proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card with address and Photo
- Electricity bill not older than 3 months
- Telephone bill not older than 3 months
- Water bill not older than 3 months
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or equivalent authority
- Income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 and graduation (whichever is applicable)
- Entrance exam marksheet (If any)
- Bonafide Certificate/ Student ID Card (If any)
- Experience / Internship Letter or Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If any)
How can you apply?
- Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the 'Online Application Form Page.'
- If not registered - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24' application form page.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Check the ‘Declaration’.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
8600035498, 8600035499 (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
- The selection process will be based on merit and financial need.
- Candidates must meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- The evaluation will be carried out using predefined criteria, and all submitted documents will be verified.
- The process will involve basic scrutiny of the received applications.
- Incomplete application forms and missing required documents will result in rejection.
- The final selection of the scholars will be conducted after interviews with FUEL's jury members and counsellors.
NOTE: The interview will be conducted to judge the communication skills and overall personality of the students.
Are students enrolling in a program other than PGDM eligible for the FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24?
Yes, students enrolling in BBA programs are also eligible to apply for the FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24.
If a student does not have a graduation examination result declared yet, can she still apply for the scholarship?
Yes, a student can apply for the scholarship even if she does not have a graduation result. Students can submit their results after they have been selected for the scholarship.
What is the duration of the scholarship?
The duration of the scholarship is as follows: PGDM: 2 Years BBA: 3 Years
Can students modify the information in the submitted application form?
No. there is no such provision to make any changes in the application after submission. Students are required to take utmost care while filling up the application form.
On completion of the current academic year, what are the documents required to be submitted to ensure renewal of the scholarship in the subsequent year?
In order to ensure renewal of the scholarship in the second academic year or subsequent years, students must submit the mark sheet attested by the college principal. They must score a minimum of 50% to renew the scholarship for the next year.
If selected, what are the expectations from the scholars in the given academic year?
A student who receives this scholarship is expected to abide by the:
- 75% attendance for classes is mandatory
- Refrain from being involved in malicious or undesirable activities
- Avoid involvement in violation of the college rules, damage to institute property, misbehaviour with staff or colleagues, or any other major disciplinary action
- Maintain academic standards of the institute/college.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more