Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
FIHFC Scholarship is a CSR initiative of Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd. (FIHFCL) to financially support meritorious school students of Class 10 to 12 who face financial difficulties in pursuing their education. The scholarship aims to help underprivileged students from Gujarat (Ahmedabad and Surat), Rajasthan (Jaipur), Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow), and Uttarakhand (Dehradun).
FIHFCL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fullerton India. With financial inclusion at the core of its vision, Fullerton India has been serving the under-banked and unbanked population with its financial services. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, the organisation has also been running several education programmes aimed at upgradation of skills among individuals and community empowerment.
FIHFC Scholarship 2021-22 Deadline31-Jul-2021
- The applicants must be currently studying in Class 10 to 12.
- They must have scored more than 60% marks in the previous class.
- The annual family income must not be more than INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh) from all sources.
- Open only for the students from the following locations –
- Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Surat
- Rajasthan – Jaipur
- Uttar Pradesh – Lucknow
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun
INR 10,000 (fixed, one-time)
- Aadhaar card
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 9, 10, or 11)
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof
- Bank document
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘FIHFC Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 114) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the FIHFC Scholarship will be made on the basis of the academic merit and financial background of applicants. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
I am currently studying in Class 9. Can I apply for this scholarship program?
No. This scholarship is open only for students who are currently studying in Class 10 and 12.
I have scored 61% marks in Class 11. Can I apply for this scholarship program?
Yes. You can apply for this scholarship as it is open for students who have scored more than 60% marks in Class 9 or 11.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Hey, i hope you are doing well, i am currently doing preparation for neet exam so i can applying for 12th standard student scholarship??
Asked by Utsav Gajera on 21-Jul-2021
Dimple Thapa on 21-Jul-2021
If your present class is 12 then yes you can apply.
Asked by Mohammed Zakir on 12-Jul-2021
Dimple Thapa on 12-Jul-2021
Kindly follow the below link and apply if you meet all requirements.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more