DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship Program 2023-24 is an initiative of DXC Technology that aims to support the educational/sports expenses of students who belong to marginalized groups. Under this national-level scholarship program, women and transgender students pursuing STEM courses are eligible to receive a one-time scholarship of ₹50,000 to continue their education. In addition to this, the scholarship also supports female athletes who have represented the state/country at the state/national/international level with a one-time scholarship of ₹1,25,000.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernising IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience across their IT estates. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship for Graduation Students in STEM 2023-24
Deadline19-Nov-2023 EligibilityRead More
- Women and transgender students pursuing graduation any year in STEM-related fields are eligible
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in their previous class/semester
- Applicants’ annual family income must be less than or equal to ₹4,00,000
- Students from Pan India are eligible to apply
- Children of employees of DXC Technology and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply
- Students with disabilities will be given preference.
₹50,000 (Fixed Amount)
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship for Sportspersons 2023-24
Deadline19-Nov-2023 EligibilityRead More
- Applicants must be aged between 13 and 25 years.
- Open for women who have represented the state/country at the state/national/international level in the last 2/3 years.
- Only students pursuing Class 8 to post-graduation courses are eligible.
- Applicants’ annual family income must be less than or equal to ₹5,00,000.
₹1,25,000 (Fixed Amount)
Note: The scholarship amount covers sports-related expenses such as sports equipment, coach fees, travel, accommodation, etc.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext: 250) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship Program 2023-24?
The selection process for DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship Program involves multiple stages and the scholarship is awarded to students based on the eligibility criteria specified. The steps involved in the selection process are as follows:
- Initial screening of applications based on the eligibility criteria
- Document verification
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates post document verification
- Screening of recordings of recent performance (for Sportspersons category only)
- Final selection of scholars after confirmation from the scholarship provider
Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
No. This is a one-time scholarship.
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred on an annual basis directly to the scholars’ bank accounts.
If a student/family is unable to pay the academic fee, can they receive the scholarship amount in advance?
In a situation, where the student/family is unable to pay the academic fees, they can submit a bonafide letter (issued by the institution) to get the scholarship amount in advance. However, they need to submit the final receipts online in the scholar tracking system. The final decision on the same will be taken by the scholarship provider.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more