Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants is an initiative of Buddy4Study India Foundation to financially support meritorious students from Economically Weaker Section (EWS). The scholarship aims to help needy students and enable them to complete their professional programme in higher education. The financial assistance is only meant for students who take admission into any govt-recognised public/private engineering or medical institutions.
Buddy4Study India Foundation is a not-for-profit organization. It has been helping deserving students, who face financial problems, in completing their education.
Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants Deadline30-Jun-2021
- Open for students appearing for national/state level medical/engineering entrance exams.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 board with minimum 55% marks (Those appearing in board exam in 2021 are eligible to apply. However, they will have to present the result-sheet after their results are announced)
- The annual family income should be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
How can you apply?
Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-114) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ‘Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants’?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button above.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants’ detail page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
The selection of scholars for the ‘Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants’ involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
What are the documents required for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- The admission receipt to an Engineering/Medical programme will be required for the final selection round
Can 1st year and 2nd year engineering or medical students apply for this scholarship?
No, this scholarship is only open for students appearing for national/state level medical/engineering entrance exams.
I am not able to select the present/aspiration class in education details. What should I do?
The students who are appearing/have passed Class 12 examination can apply for this scholarship. If you do not fulfil any of these conditions, you won't be able to select the present class in the form. However, if your current class is 12th or 12th pass and still you are not able to select the present class, please share the error screenshot on our email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I am prince and i applied for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants but i not get any schoolarship amount so please inform me my number is 8889839385
Asked by Prince Saraf on 22-Jul-2021
Dimple Thapa on 22-Jul-2021
Kindly wait until you will get updates on your registered mobile number.
I applied few scholarship but i didn't get any benefit. I regret to inform that I no longer finds any advantage of this app.
Asked by Arman Sk on 11-Jul-2021
Dimple Thapa on 12-Jul-2021
Kindly share your registered mobile number for better assistance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more