Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship is an initiative of ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) to support those students who have lost both or either of their parents in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Under this scholarship, such distressed students of Class 1 to 12 will be given vouchers to get educational subscriptions for online learning at leading ed-tech companies. Also, a few students will be provided with tablets/laptops. This crisis-based scholarship will support the students for a period of next 5 years.
About PI India: Parliamentarians for Innovators in India (PIIndia.org) is a bi-partisan national-level action group comprising 15 Members of Parliament representing 10 political parties and 11 states, partners from leading venture capital and impact funds, academics and health and public-policy experts.
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship 2021-22
- Open for PAN-India students from Class 1 to 12.
- Students who have lost one or both of their parents since January 2020.
- Applicants should be continuing their education.
- Vouchers to get educational subscriptions at leading ed-tech companies
- Access to tablet/laptop for digital learning
- Online counselling and career guidance
- Marksheet of the previous educational qualification
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card)
- Death certificate of the parent(s) along with identity proof of parent/guardian
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents)
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91 9899509943 (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship will be done on need-cum-crisis basis. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants after digital verification of documents
- Telephonic interaction with the candidates/family members
NOTE: Final selection will be made by a Selection Committee.
What is the criteria for scholarship renewal?
This initiative will support the education of students for a period of next 5 years. The students will be given scholarship for successive years on the basis of the following criteria –
- No dropout (from regular academic sessions)
- Performance in the last academic year
- Final decision by a selection committee based on the need of the students as well as availability of resources.
What is the procedure for fund disbursement?
The voucher codes will be transferred to students/guardians annually. To receive the vouchers for successive years, the students should meet the renewal criteria and upload the following documents in the online scholar tracking system.
- Admission proof that they have progressed in next year.
- Academic grade report that they have passed the last exam.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Hai Mam, Already i applied for this scholarship but am not received any reply ...why...?
Asked by Vinamra sai H on 19-Apr-2022
s akhil on 21-Apr-2022
Kindly confirm the scholarship name so that we can assist you better.
how i know that i got scholarship
Asked by ANANTHULA DEEKSHITHA on 25-Oct-2021
Dimple Thapa on 02-Nov-2021
If you will be shortlisted for this scholarship, you will be notified via email regarding the same.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more