Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship is an initiative of ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) to support those students who have lost both or either of their parents in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Under this scholarship, such distressed students of Class 1 to 12 will be given vouchers to get educational subscriptions for online learning at leading ed-tech companies. Also, a few students will be provided with tablets/laptops. This crisis-based scholarship will support the students for a period of next 5 years.
About PI India: Parliamentarians for Innovators in India (PIIndia.org) is a bi-partisan national-level action group comprising 15 Members of Parliament representing 10 political parties and 11 states, partners from leading venture capital and impact funds, academics and health and public-policy experts.
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship 2021-22
Deadline30-Sep-2021 EligibilityRead More
- Open for PAN-India students from Class 1 to 12.
- Students who have lost one or both of their parents since January 2020.
- Applicants should be continuing their education.
- Vouchers to get educational subscriptions at leading ed-tech companies
- Access to tablet/laptop for digital learning
- Online counselling and career guidance
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91 9899509943 (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship will be done on need-cum-crisis basis. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants after digital verification of documents
- Telephonic interaction with the candidates/family members
NOTE: Final selection will be made by a Selection Committee.
What is the criteria for scholarship renewal?
This initiative will support the education of students for a period of next 5 years. The students will be given scholarship for successive years on the basis of the following criteria –
- No dropout (from regular academic sessions)
- Performance in the last academic year
- Final decision by a selection committee based on the need of the students as well as availability of resources.
What is the procedure for fund disbursement?
The voucher codes will be transferred to students/guardians annually. To receive the vouchers for successive years, the students should meet the renewal criteria and upload the following documents in the online scholar tracking system.
- Admission proof that they have progressed in next year.
- Academic grade report that they have passed the last exam.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Amber Priyadarshi on 23-Jul-2021
Dimple Thapa on 23-Jul-2021
you will get updates on your registered mobile number.
Asked by KODURI SAI VISHNU on 04-Jun-2021
AFRAH KULSUM on 18-Aug-2021
Hi Dimple, i cannot find the option to submit the documents online while submmiting form. where do i submit the relevent documents.. like death certificate/aadhar card and payment reciepts..
venkata manikanta on 29-Jun-2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more