DBS Scholarship Program
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
DBS Scholarship Program is an initiative of DBS Bank to provide financial assistance to school-level children of police personnel and help them continue their education. Under this scholarship program, students from Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry who are currently enrolled in Class 9 or 10 will receive a scholarship of INR 20,000 each year for a period of 3 years (up to Class 12).
This initiative launched by DBS Bank supports meritorious children of employees serving in the police force to access and complete their education.
DBS Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be children of police personnel (Sub-Inspector and below ranks).
- Applicants must be residents of the following states in India - Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry.
- Applicants must be currently pursuing school education in class 9 or 10.
- Children of employees of DBS Bank, Buddy4Study and their subsidiaries are not eligible to apply.
- INR 20,000 per year for up to 3 years (up to Class 12)
Note: The scholarship amount can be utilised only for academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees, food charges, internet service, learning devices, laptops, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Employee ID card of the parent who is a police personnel
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘DBS Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 304) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the ‘DBS Scholarship Program’ will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and eligibility
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Final selection decision by scholarship provider
- DBS Bank reserves the right to accept or reject applications
If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the scholars (or their parents) on an annual basis.
Will I get this scholarship for subsequent years of studies?
Yes! The scholarship will be provided for up to 3 years - starting from Class 9/Class 10 and continuing till Class 12.
Can students from all over India apply for the scholarship program?
No! Only students belonging to or studying in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry are eligible for the scholarship.
How can I renew my scholarship for subsequent years?
For scholarship renewal, students have to fulfil the following renewal criteria –
- No disciplinary issues
The scholars are also required to upload the following documents in an online scholar tracking system to conitnue receiving the scholarship for subsequent years -
- Proof of continuity of education in subsequent years (academic grade report of the last exam passed)
- Proof of tuition fees receipts paid for the academic year
NOTE: If students are not able to pay the institute and provide fee receipts, they can submit a fees letter (issued by their respective institutes) to get the scholarship in advance. However, they will need to submit the final receipts in the online scholar tracking system.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more