Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship Program
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship Program is an initiative of Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited to provide financial assistance and support to individuals who are deserving and meritorious but may lack the resources to pursue their dreams. Under this scholarship program, students enrolled in any year of the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course at recognised institutes will be entitled to receive a monetary aid of ₹75,000 to realise their academic goals. Along with the financial support, this scholarship program will also focus on mentorship and career guidance to the beneficiaries as and when required.
About Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate-Palmolive is a caring, innovative growth company that is reimagining a healthier future for all people, and the planet. Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited is the market leader in Oral Care in the country, committed to delivering sustainable, profitable growth for its shareholders, while fostering an inclusive workplace for its people. With a primary focus on Oral Care & Personal Care in the Indian market, the company is recognized for its leadership and innovative efforts in advancing sustainability and community well-being.
Among its recent accomplishments, the company has made significant strides in reducing plastic waste and promoting recyclability, conserving water and energy at its manufacturing facilities, and enhancing children's oral health through the Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® program. Since its inception in the mid-1970s, this program has touched the lives of more than 171 million children.
For more information about Colgate’s global business and how it is building a future to smile about, visit: www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship Program for BDS Students 2023-24
- Open for students who are currently enrolled in any year of the BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course.
- Applicants must have cleared the Class 12 board examination with a minimum score of 60%.
- The students must be enrolled in a recognised government or private undergraduate BDS institute.
- The annual family income should be less than ₹8 lakh.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
NOTE: The scholarship fund is designated solely for covering academic-related expenses, encompassing items such as tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet access, electronic devices, laptops, textbooks, stationery, and online learning materials.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate issued by government authority/BPL certificate/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (College ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade cards of the preceding class
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to ‘Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext-125) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a 3rd-year student of the BDS course. Can I apply for this scholarship program?
Yes. This scholarship program is open to students who are presently enrolled in any year of the BDS course.
How can I apply for this scholarship?
The application form for this scholarship is hosted on the Buddy4Study website only. To apply, click here.
What is the family income criteria to be eligible for the Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship Program?
The applicant’s annual family income should be less than ₹8 lakh from all sources to be eligible for the scholarship program.
I am in my 1st year MDS, can I apply?
No, it is open for students who are currently enrolled in any year of the BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course.
Can students pursuing dental hygiene courses apply for the scholarship, or is it exclusive to BDS students?
The scholarship is specifically designed for BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) students. Unfortunately, students in dental hygiene courses are not eligible.
What documents do I need to submit along with my scholarship application?
The required documents typically include ID proof, academic transcripts, and any other specific documents mentioned in the application guidelines. Please refer to the application instructions for a comprehensive list.
Are part-time BDS students eligible for the scholarship?
No, part-time BDS students are not eligible for the scholarship
Where may I use this scholarship amount?
The scholarship fund is designated solely for covering academic-related expenses, encompassing items such as tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet access, electronic devices, laptops, textbooks, stationery, and online learning materials.
Is this scholarship open for students pursuing Dental courses abroad?
No, this scholarship is open to Indian nationals only.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more