CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023 is an initiative of India Technology Centre (ITC), an entity of CNH Industrial that aims to enhance the professional skills, overall development and employability of underprivileged students by imparting mentorship support to them. Aligned with CNH Industrial’s vision of building a better world, this mentorship program is meant for students studying in the 1st and 2nd year of undergraduate engineering degree at government institutions located in Noida, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi and Faridabad.
The eligible applicants of this program will get a chance to attend an elaborate online upskilling webinar, to be conducted by the employees of ITC. Moreover, the applicants will also get an opportunity to receive one-to-one mentorship, career counselling and learning solutions by CNH Industrial employees.
About CNH Industrial
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its global and regional Brands.
Globally, Case IH and New Holland Agriculture supply 360° agriculture applications from tractors to agricultural implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment deliver a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
About India Technology Centre (ITC)
CNH Industrial’s India Technology and Digital Centre has been operational since March 2021 with huddle rooms, lab infra, and latest technology and equipment such as innovation center, vehicle simulation and state of the art XR/VR lab. It is a strategic footprint for providing R&D capabilities and collaboration for global technology-led projects including Digital and Product Development. The Center is focusing on enhancing the quality of CNH Industrial’s products, cost & cycle time reduction, enhanced customer experience along with providing innovative solutions based on customers’ needs. On-going/ planned engagements in different technologies like Cloud, SW, Embedded, Electrification, Autonomous, Advance Analysis, Simulation, Automation and Mech & Elec design, etc. are also part of it’s offerings along with setting ground for new age solutions such as alternative fuels, machine efficiency, electrification, machine automation, autonomous vehicles, and data management with connected vehicles. Latest technologies and innovation developed at the India Technology Center include Drone harvester for tall trees (Coconut/palm), Robotic Cotton Picker, Annotation automation, Drawing check automation, and Design Analysis Simulation and AR/VR – Ergo.
CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023
- Applicants must be studying in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of undergraduate engineering programme from government/ government-aided institutions located in Noida, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi and Faridabad.
- Annual family income of the applicants must be less than or equal to INR 5 lakh.
- Opportunity to participate in an elaborate online mentorship webinar conducted by the employees of ITC
- Subject experts from ITC will conduct webinar sessions/workshops every month with mentees on relevant topics.
- Exclusive one-to-one mentorship sessions from experienced employees at CNH Industrial
- The webinar topics are as follows:
- Importance of time-management
- Dealing with stress
- Growth mindset and habits
- Staying motivated
- Positive psychology
- Skill enhancement (English communication, CV writing, and Interviews)
- Personality development
- Scheduling of the online sessions of mentors and mentees for course duration is based on mutual preference.
- The mentees will have the option to request for rescheduling sessions.
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Pan Card)
- Marksheet of Previous Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Admission (College/Institution ID Card/Admission Fee Receipt, etc.)
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered already, please register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and indicate your acceptance to move ahead towards submitting the application and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 319) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum percentage required to apply for CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023?
There is no minimum percentage required to be eligible for CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023. The applicants just need to be enrolled in the 1st or 2nd year of an undergraduate engineering programme at government institutions located in Noida, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi and Faridabad.
What is the process of participating in a one-to-one mentorship session with professionals at CNH Industrial?
Once a candidate is selected as a beneficiary of CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023, he/she will be invited for mentorship webinar conducted by ITC’s professionals. Post the webinar, the mentees will get an opportunity to receive one-to-one mentorship from professional experts.
I am in the final year of my B.Tech. Can I apply for this mentorship program?
No, you are not eligible for this program. Only 1st and 2nd-year undergraduate engineering students can apply.
I am a resident of Jaipur and I am pursuing my 2nd year of B.Tech. from Gurugram University, Gurgaon. Am I eligible for this mentorship program?
Yes, you can apply for this mentorship program.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more