Bright Minds Scholarship 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
The Bright Minds Scholarship is an initiative of Sunstone that aims at recognizing and supporting students who have displayed exceptional dedication and academic excellence at various stages of their educational journey. Under this merit-based scholarship program, students enrolling in their first year of B.Tech. or MBA programs at specified institutions will be provided with scholarships of up to 100% of their college academic fees.
Sunstone empowers college students with a recruiter-driven curriculum and real-world projects and internships, allowing them to practice what they learn. By blending the best of learning and industry practices, Sunstone equips students to meet industry demands and stand out in their careers.
Bright Minds Scholarship 2023-24
- Open for students enrolling in their first-year of B.Tech. and MBA programs at colleges powered by Sunstone.
- Students can take admission to the following colleges through Sunstone to avail this Scholarship
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow - (For B.Tech program)
- GD Goenka University, Gurgaon - (For MBA and B.Tech program)
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune - (For MBA program)
- Students enrolling in B.Tech programs must have scored more than 80% marks in their Class 12 examination or at least 75 percentile in their JEE (Mains) score.
- Students enrolling in MBA programs must have obtained at least a 75 percentile score in CMAT/CAT examination.
Benefits: MBA B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 100% Scholarship 50% Scholarship
100% Scholarship 50% Scholarship 25% Scholarship Class 12 Percentage N/A N/A N/A > 95% 85% - 95% > 80% - 84% CAT/CMAT Percentile > 90.1 > 80.1 - 90 > 75.1-80 N/A N/A N/A JEE Percentile N/A N/A N/A 95 + 85 -95 75-85
For B.Tech: Either the Class 12 percentage or JEE percentile will be used to determine eligibility.
Initially, no documents are required at the time of application.
How can you apply?
- Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the 'Online Application Form Page.'
- If not registered - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Bright Minds Scholarship 2023-24' application form page.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the Bright Minds Scholarship will be based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Furthermore, each eligible applicant will be required to go through a round of ‘Personal Interview’ with the team of Sunstone Eduversity.
NOTE: The interview will be conducted to judge the communication skills and overall personality of the students.
Are students studying programs other than B.Tech. eligible for the scholarship?
Yes, students enrolling in their first-year of MBA programs at specified institutions are also eligible to apply.
Are second-year students of MBA and B.Tech. courses eligible for the scholarship?
No, this scholarship is only for students who are enrolling in their first-year of MBA and B.Tech. programmes.
Which campuses are eligible for this scholarship?
Students enrolling in their first-year of MBA and B.Tech. programs at Ajeenkya DY Patil University in Pune, GD Goenka University in Gurgaon, and Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University in Lucknow are eligible for the scholarship. Please refer to the detailed eligibility criteria for a better understanding.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more