AWOO Foundation Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Established in 2013 AWOO Foundation is a registered charitable trust that supports deserving students from economically weaker sections of society. The scholarship is offered at both, the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, for professional and livelihood-focused courses.
Latest: Overseas scholarship applicants must download the application form at this link. "AWOO Foundation Scholarship Form - Overseas Applicants Only"
Continue to read for application guidelines to get scholarship for studies in India.
AWOO Scholarship 2018 Deadline03-Nov-2018
EligibilityAn applicant must -
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course from top 10 or top 50 or top 100 or other premier institutions in India or abroad.
- The annual family income of the student must be less than INR 6 Lakh from all sources.
BenefitsVariable financial assistance Documents
Note: While applying online, the applicants need to make sure that the file size of the scanned documents uploaded should not exceed 5 MB. Also, in case of multiple documents, please zip the documents in one folder and then upload.
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Marksheet of undergraduation/graduation/postgraduation
- Admission letter from the institute or application form
- Estimate of expense validated by the institute
- Total course fee receipt paid for the year 2018-19
- Proof of ranking of the institute
- Cancelled cheque
- University scholarship/research assistantship/tuition waiver or any other kinf of university support (if any)
How can you apply?Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship both online and offline through following steps -Online applicationStep 1: Click here to begin the application.Step 2: Fill in all required details.Step 3: Upload all supporting documents.Step 4: Finally submit the application.Offline applicationStep 1: Click here to download the application form.Step 2: Fill in all mandatory details in block capitals with a blue colour ballpoint pen.Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.Step 4: Send the completed form in all respect along with necessary documents to -Post Box No. 8Airoli Post OfficeNavi Mumbai 400 708 Closed on03-Nov-2018
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for AWOO Foundation Scholarship?
The selection of scholars for AWOO Foundation Scholarship involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after the assessment of merit and financial needs of the applicants. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Final review and selection will be done by AWOO Advisory Committee and Trustees
How will the selected scholars receive their scholarship award?
Scholarship as approved by AWOO Foundation will be provided to scholars as direct benefit transfer to the registered bank accounts of respective applicants only.
What is the renewal criteria for AWOO Foundation scholarship? How will a scholar receive scholarship benefits for the subsequent years?
AWOO Foundation will renew the scholarship benefits provided to selected scholars on the basis of the following criteria:
- The selected scholar must have no dropout record (from regular academic sessions).
- He/She should pass the current academic year and get promoted to the next semester/year.
- The final decision of scholarship renewal will be made by AWOO Foundation itself.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Hardik Rathore on 19-Mar-2021
Dimple Thapa on 22-Mar-2021
You will get an update soon for the same.
In our college, yearly fee structure won't be announced. We pay the fees through online for each and every semester. So I have uploaded fee structure provided for 4 years. But it shows incorrect. What should I do sir/madam?
Asked by Subiksha Sree sangaiah on 28-Feb-2021
Subiksha Sree sangaiah on 04-Mar-2021
My registered mobile number is 6385138531 mam
Dimple Thapa on 02-Mar-2021
Kindly share your registered mobile number for better assistance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more
In case of any queries, please reach out to us:
011-430-92248 (Ext-141) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com