Auxilo's Edevate Scholarship Program 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Auxilo's Edevate Scholarship Program 2021-22 is an initiative of Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd. to provide financial assistance to COVID-affected students who have lost their parents or earning members or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) in COVID-19 pandemic. Under this scholarship, students studying in Class 9 to 12, graduation and post-graduation courses will be provided with a fixed financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 to cover their academic expenses.
Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd. is a pro-education NBFC registered with the Reserve Bank of India. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, the company has introduced the Edevate Scholarship Program to support COVID-19 affected students. The company believes that it’s the right of every student to avail quality education.
Auxilo's Edevate Scholarship Program 2021-22
- Open for PAN India students.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations:
- Lost their parent(s) / earning family member (s) since January 2020
- Earning family members lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12 or graduation and post-graduation courses.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh).
- Children of employees of Auxilo and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
For Class 9 to 12 Students - Fixed amount of INR 24,000
For Graduation and Postgraduate Students - Fixed amount of INR 30,000
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card).
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family's crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc)
- Bank account details of applicant or parents
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Auxilo's Edevate Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-267) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for ‘Auxilo's Edevate Scholarship Program’ will be made on the basis of the crisis situation faced by the candidates. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on proof of crisis
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection
NOTE: Final selection will be made by Auxilo.
Will the scholarship support be given for subsequent years of studies?
No. This is a one-time fixed scholarship given to students who are facing COVID-led crisis. Furthermore, the renewal of scholarship for subsequent years will be at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of scholars on an annual basis.
I am currently pursuing a final year B. Tech program. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Yes. You can apply for this scholarship program provided you meet the other eligibility criteria.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
What is the income limit for obc for nsp 2021-22?
Asked by SHWETA Meti on 14-Dec-2021
Dimple Thapa on 21-Dec-2021
the Annual family income of the applicant from all sources should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh). then you can apply for this scholarship.
Do I really Get Scholarship as My dad loss his Job due to covid
Asked by SACHIN DUBEY on 14-Dec-2021
Dimple Thapa on 15-Dec-2021
Kindly share your registered mobile number for better assistance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more