What is Young Leaders Access Program 2018?
Miracle Corners of the World (MCW) invites applications for the Young Leaders Access Program 2018 from the youths of the age group 18-26 years across the world. The objective of this program is to grow a deep understanding of social issues and changes among the youths which will help them to create positive changes in their communities.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
In order to be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have the fluency in writing and speaking English.
- Belong to the age group of 18-26 years.
- Be eligible for appropriate travel and visa documentation.
How can you apply ?
In order to apply, follow the steps given below-
Step 1- Click here.
Step 2- Sign in with google account.
Step 3- Enter the respective email id in the space provided.
Step 4- Click Next and read the instructions carefully.
Step 5- Fill in all the details and submit.
Terms and Conditions
- There will be three rounds for the application process-
- First round(31st October 2017- 2 January 2018)- This rounds will include the online application submission.
- Second round- The shortlisted applicants of the first round will be asked to submit a brief need assessment that will highlight their community issue and possible solutions.
- Third round- This will be an interview with the alumni of the program.
- The Young Leader Access Program will be a one year program, consisted of three components-
- The YLA Retreat (It will be launched in late July and will be held in New York, NY and Burlington, Vermont.)
- Project Implementation
- Alumni Mentorship and Support
- The applicant should have access to email or another internet platform for communication with the MCW team and mentor during the program.
- The applicant should have identified an issue in their community and demonstrate the commitment to the address that issues during the program.
- The applicant will have to pay a refundable amount of USD 100 by May 4, 2018. Note- The payment can be done by Square or PayPal.
- The application must be filled in English.
- The application will contain-
- General Information
- Essay Questions
- Resume/ CV- You must upload your resume/ CV directly into the application in PDF format
- Two Letters of Recommendation- You must upload your letters of recommendation directly into the application in PDF format.
- Liability Waiver
- MCW will cover all costs during the retreat program (July 24, 2018- August 2, 2018 ) including housing, food, travel, and any necessary supplies.
- The successful candidates of the YLA program will be eligible to apply for the Alumni Ventures fund which will include a grant up to USD 5000 and a year of professional mentorship.
For more details, click here.