Add to Favorites
J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2018-19
Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship
Scholarships to study Online at UNICAF University 2018
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018
Call: +91-819 739 2069
Young India Challenge is an initiative by YourStory & Gyan Lab to motivate the youth of India to think about nation building.
Topics for Week 2 (Submission Deadline is 22nd Mar, 2015 11:59 PM):
Topic 1: Smart Cities of India
Topic 2: India of My Dreams
(Submit your entry on one of the topics in upto 1000 words for Essays & 15 units such as images, photos, etc. with upto 500 words in caption for Cartoon Strip Designing/ Photographic Story)
Timeline: 9th March, 2015 – 31st May, 2015
• Essay Writing
• Poster Making/ Cartoon Strip Designing/ Photographic Story
• Junior: Grade 8 – 10
• Senior: Grade 11 - 12
The competition will have 15 weekly contests between 9th February, 2015 – 24th May, 2015.
Participants will be given a new topic every week to write on. They have to submit their entries before the end of the week to be eligible for that particular week.
All winners of the 15 weekly contests will be invited to participate in the Final Round (25th – 31st May, 2015) and given a specific topic to write on. Their entries would be judged by top industry Mentors and the final winners would be declared.
A participant can participate in as many weekly contests as they wish. However, if they are selected as a winner of one of the weekly contests, they cannot be selected again as a weekly winner for any other week.
1. 1st Prize: Cash Prize of INR 20,000
2. 2nd Prize: Cash Prize of INR 10,000
3. 3rd Prize: Cash Prize of INR 5,000
4. Entries with maximum Social Media reach will be taken for a session over coffee with one of the successful Entrepreneurs mentioned below:
- Naveen Tewari - Founder & CEO, InMobi
- Sumit Jain - Co-founder & CEO, Commonfloor
- Alok Goel - CEO, Freecharge.in
- Santosh Panda - Founder & CEO, Explara
- Shradha Sharma - Founder & CEO, YourStory.com
5. Weekly winners will be taken for Office Crawls to Major Start-ups in Bangalore
6. Participation Certificate for all Participants
7. Weekly winners will get Gift coupons
Like our Facebook page for all updates including weekly winners and topics for up-coming weeks: https://www.facebook.com/ChallengeYoungIndia
Class 8 – 12 Students
No documents available.