Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: +91-819 739 2069
Young India Challenge is an initiative by YourStory & Gyan Lab to motivate the youth of India to think about nation building.
Topic for Week 2 (Submission Deadline is 22nd Mar, 2015 11:59 PM):
Topic 1: Smart Cities of India
Topic 2: India of My Dreams
(Submit your entry on one of the topics in upto 1200 words for Essays & 15 units such as images, photos, etc. with upto 500 words in caption for Cartoon Strip Designing/ Photographic Story)
Timeline: 9th March, 2015 – 26th April, 2015
• Essay Writing
• Poster Making/ Cartoon Strip Designing/ Photographic Story
The competition will have 10 weekly contests between 9th February, 2015 – 19th April, 2015.
Participants will be given a new topic every week to write on. They have to submit their entries before the end of the week to be eligible for that particular week.
All winners of the 10 weekly contests will be invited to participate in the Final Round (20th – 26th April, 2015) and given a specific topic to write on. Their entries would be judged by top industry Mentors and the final winners would be declared.
A participant can participate in as many weekly contests as they wish. However, if they are selected as a winner of one of the weekly contests, they cannot be selected again as a weekly winner for any other week.
1. 1st Prize: Cash Prize of INR 20,000
2. 2nd Prize: Cash Prize of INR 10,000
3. 3rd Prize: Cash Prize of INR 5,000
4. Entries with maximum Social Media reach will be taken for a session over coffee with one of the successful Entrepreneurs mentioned below:
- Naveen Tewari - Founder & CEO, InMobi
- Sumit Jain - Co-founder & CEO, Commonfloor
- Alok Goel - CEO, Freecharge.in
- Santosh Panda - Founder & CEO, Explara
- Shradha Sharma - Founder & CEO, YourStory.com
5. Weekly winners will be taken for Office Crawls to Major Start-ups in Bangalore
6. Participation Certificate for all Participants
7. Weekly winners will get Gift coupons
Like our Facebook page for all updates including weekly winners and topics for up-coming weeks: https://www.facebook.com/ChallengeYoungIndia
Under-graduate College & University Students across India.
1. To enter the Young India Challenge – Ideas for Change (hereby referred to as ‘competition’) you must be: (a) an Indian resident; and (b) between age 18 - 30 Years Old the time of entry.
2. Competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of ADD-on-GYAN Educational Services Pvt. Ltd (hereby referred to as ‘Gyan Lab’) or YourStory Media Pvt. Ltd (hereby referred to as YourStory) or any subsidiary / franchisee / channel partners of Gyan Lab or YourStory.
3. If a person has been selected as a weekly winner, he/she can participate in other weeks but cannot be selected as a weekly winner again.
4. If you want to enter the competition you can only enter through YourStory.com platform post filling up all your details accurately.
5. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified in each round of the competition, and Gyan Lab reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. All weekly winners will be notified via phone call and / or email. All winners of the final round will be declared on the website. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Gyan Lab or YourStory may require.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. This competition is being run by Gyan Lab, HSR Layout, Bangalore.
14. Gyan Lab reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Gyan Lab may also create rules which will apply to a specific round of the competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant page.
15. Gyan Lab will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
• Open this Link
• Click on 'Enter Contest' button
• This will lead you to the Sign up and Login prompt. You can do so by using either your email ID (and password) or through your facebook / twitter / google+ accounts.
• Once you have logged in, click on 'Submit your Story'
• This is when you need to 'Write your First Story' (in case you have already written one, you can submit the same)
• For submission of entry, you need to select the story that you wish to enter into the contest and fill in the other required details such as You School, Class, Phone number, Email ID, Date of Birth, Gender, Photo Identity (preferable your school ID card) and your address, and tick the 'I agree with the Terms & Conditions of the contest'. Post this click on 'Save Submission' button.
• On doing so, you will get a prompt box to either make changes in your story if you wish to or finally click on 'Submit This Story' button as the final step.
No documents available.