WIT International Student Scholarships
We are pleased to offer International student scholarships in all disciplines at WIT for undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2015.
Diversity of students in terms of country of origin is one of the pillars on which international education in any institution is founded. In order to encourage high calibre applicants to study at our Institute, we offer a number of scholarships to Non-EU citizens on an annual basis.
This year WIT is particularly interested in attracting high calibre applicants from the Republic of India, in line with our international strategy and as a result we have just launched a dedicated, but limited number of Scholarships for Indian Nationals (The WIT Indian 'Wicket Scholarship' 2015).
Please note that the deadline for all WIT awarded scholarships is the 31st of May, 2015.
India - WIT Indian 'Wicket Scholarship' 2015
Scholarships are available to anyone who has completed their 12th Standard, or undergraduate degree at a recognised High School/University in India. Where applicants have attended University, they must prove that their degree is recognised by the University Grants Commission.
We accept some applicants from Independently run Private Colleges, depending on their ranking and reputation. Awards will be valued up to 50% of the full fees for postgraduate programmes and 25% off each year of an undergraduate degree.
Mr. John Joe O'Farrell: email@example.com or Ms. Selma Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships for nationals of all other Non-EU countries
Undergraduate and Higher Diploma students
• The International Student Scholarship will provide for a 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of an undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme. (NB for entry into all years of Bachelor programmes except final year).
• Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark
• The International Student Scholarship will provide for a reduction of €3150 for all taught Masters programmes
• The scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students
• Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent
How to apply
Applications must be made on the prescribed forms (please see below) and submitted to the International office on or before 31st May 2014.
Successful applicants will be notified by mid-June 2014.
For further information please contact Selma Robinson, International Admissions, WIT, email@example.com
Submit Your Query