What is Westminster Full Fee Scholarship 2018?
Westminster Full Fee Scholarship 2018 is an initiative to provide an opportunity for international students from developing nations to pursue their full-time graduation course.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
University of Westminster, UK offers this scholarship for international students from developing nations who want to pursue their undergraduate course.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To avail this scholarship facility, an applicant must:
- Be an international student from a developing nation.
- Hold an offer (conditional or no-conditional) for a full-time undergraduate degree at the university.
How can you apply ?
: Click here
to download the application form.
Step 2: Go through all the details before applying.
Step 3: The application should be typed not handwritten and must include all the necessary details mentioned on the website.
Step 4: Provide copies of all the supporting documents.
Step 5: Send the completed application form along with other documents via post to -
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
What are the benefits ?
Applicant considered by the university will be provided with the following benefits:
- Full funding of the tuition fee
- Accommodation allowance
- Daily living expenses allowance
- To and Fro flight fare from native country to London
What are the selection criteria ?
The applicants will be considered for the scholarship on the basis of:
- Their academic excellence.
- Financial need and development potential.
Terms and Conditions
- A candidate can apply for the scholarship only if he/she has applied for admission and has received an offer from the university confirming his/her admission proposal at that place.
- It can take four to six weeks to get a course offer, therefore it is advised to apply for the scholarship before at least six weeks of the mentioned deadline.
- Acceptance and approval of scholarships applications will be based on academic criteria.
- The applicants will have to pay GBP 4000 when they are offered with an offer letter by the university as a confirmation for their scholarship application.
What are the documents required for the Westminster Full Fee Scholarship 2018 ?
An applicant has to provide following documents:
- A copy of letter/e-mail from the University of Westminster confirming your offer for the opted course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your recent academic study centre.
- A reference letter, written specifically in support of your scholarship application. It should be written by anyone like previous teacher/professor but should not be the same person from the reference provided as part of your admission application.
International Undergraduate Full Scholarship Application Form 18-19.docx