What is Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship 2018?
Manchester Metropolitan University has announced Vice-Chancellor Scholarships 2018.These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time postgraduate taught programme in January 2018.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
You can apply for an award if candidates:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for tuition fee purposes)
- and have been offered a place on a taught course starting in January 2018
- and are not currently registered on a course at Manchester Met
How can you apply ?
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the official link
Step 2: Download the application form
Step 3: Fill in all the details
Step 4: Attach all required documents
Step 5: Finally sent the application form via email to email@example.com.
or by post to the address given below:
VC Scholarship Administrator
Manchester M15 6BH
Terms and Conditions
- The deadline for applications is 31st May 2017 for courses beginning in September 2017 or 31st October 2017 for courses beginning in January 2018.
- Students will be contacted by 15th June 2017 if their application has been successful for courses starting in September 2017, or by 15th November 2017 for courses starting in January 2018.
- If an application is successful, applicants must confirm that they accept the award within 14 days.
- The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees owed to the University. The scholarship is for the first year of academic study only.
- If a student wishes to exit the course at an early stage in order to gain an exit award, or fails to complete the academic year, the finance department will pro-rata the student’s entitlement to the scholarship depending on their date of exit.
- Should a student transfer courses or change their study mode, they might be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- If a student fails to pay fees as agreed, any amount awarded may be reversed and they might need to pay the full fee amount.
- Should a student leave their course due to unavoidable circumstances, they will need to provide evidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This evidence will then be considered by the University. Manchester Met may, at its discretion, pro-rata eligibility for the Scholarship depending on the student’s date of suspension/withdrawal.
- Students must inform their Faculty programmes office in writing of any change in their circumstances at the earliest opportunity.
- By submitting an application form, successful applicants are giving their consent to Manchester Met to hold and process their data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your information including your name and photographs may be used for publicity by the University. If you do not give your consent to your data being used in this way, you must let us know in writing at the time of submitting the application form.
- Scholarship awards are made by the VC Scholarship Panel and all decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
- Whilst Manchester Met scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with one another, an application for a VC Scholarship will not jeopardise the right to another scholarship, should a student be unsuccessful or wish to reject it.
- Manchester Metropolitan University reserves the right to withdraw or amend scholarships without earlier notification.
- Please note that all students are required to comply with, and are bound by, the University’s Student Regulations and Procedures, which can be viewed at www.mmu.ac.uk/policy. If a student is removed from a course for failing to comply with the Student Regulations and Procedures, they will be required to pay the scholarship back in full.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other University bursary or awards.