Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
International Essay Contest c/o The Goi Peace Foundation
1-4-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093 Japan
OR Send online through www.goipeace.or.jp
Organized by The Goi Peace Foundation
Endorsed by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Japanese National Commission for UNESCO, Japan Private High School Federation
Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education, Japan Broadcasting Corporation, Nikkei Inc.
Supported by FELISSIMO CORPORATION
Theme :"Building Peace in Our Hearts and Minds"
UNESCO was created 70 years ago to build peace in the minds of men and women as a way to attain lasting peace in the world. What does it mean to build peace in our hearts and minds? How does it relate to the world around us? Please illustrate your ideas with your personal experience.
1st Prize: Certificate and prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$840 as of February 2015) (1 entrants)
2nd Prize: Certificate and prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$420 as of February 2015) (2 entrants)
3rd Prize: Certificate and gift (5 entrants)
Honorable Mention: Certificate and gift (25 entrants)
First Prize Winners wins a trip to Tokyo
1st prize winners will be invited to attend the award ceremony in Tokyo, Japan in December 2015
The trip will be sponsored by the organisers.
Additional awards will also be given if applicable:
Recognition of effort
Best school award
School incentive award
1. Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 15, 2015) in one of the following
age categories: a) Children (ages up to 14)??b) Youth (ages 15 - 25)
2. Essays must be 700 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German, or 1600 characters or less in
Japanese, excluding essay title. Essays may be typed or printed.
3. Essays must have a cover page indicating (a) category (Children or Youth) (b) essay title (c) your name
(d) address (e) phone number (f) e-mail (g) nationality (h) age as of June 15, 2015 (i) gender
(j) school name (if applicable) (k) word count.
Teachers and youth directors may submit a collection of essays from their class or group. ?
Please enclose a list of participants’ names, ages and the name and contact information of the submitting teacher or director.
* Entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.
* Please note that the organizer is unable to confirm receipt of essays or answer individual inquiries concerning contest results.
4.Entries may be submitted by postal mail or online.
*IMPORTANT: To send your essay online, you must go to the online registration page at www.goipeace.or.jp and follow the required steps.
5. Essays must be original and unpublished.
6. Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
7. Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizer.
Offline Submission: Entries may be submitted by postal mail to the following address
International Essay Contest
c/o The Goi Peace Foundation
Tokyo 102-0093 Japan
Online Submission :
For submitting online they must go to the online registration page at http://www.goipeace-essaycontest.org/ and follow the required steps.