Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Kala Utsav 2017
Free Verse Poetry Competition 2017
1st Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education
2nd Floor, Shiksha Sadan
17 Rouse Avenue
You can call 011-23214737 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
To address the teaching gap between school education and engineering entrance as also to enrich the teaching and learning of Science and Mathematics at School level, the CBSE is launching, a project to provide free online resources to girl students of Class XI and Class XII for preparation of admission test for the premier engineering colleges in the country.
The special focus of project Udaan is to address the low enrolment ratio of girl students in these prestigious institutions and to enable girl students to receive special incentives and support so that they can join these institutions and go on to take leadership roles in the future.
The objective of this project is to enable girl students to soar to higher education from schools, and to eventually take various leadership roles in future.
The project aims at addressing the lower enrolment ratio of girl students in engineering colleges. The aim is also to enrich and enhance teaching and learning of Science and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level by providing free and online resources to everyone, with a focus on special incentives and support to 1000 selected disadvantaged girls per year.
You have to apply online on the website www.cbseacademic.in
Udaan is designed to provide a comprehensive platform to deserving girl students who aspire to pursue higher education in engineering, and assist them to prepare for the entrance examinations while studying in Classes XI and XII.
The following are the salient features of this program -
• Free of cost support for Girl students of Classes XI and XII
• Provision of preparatory material through an online portal
• Availability of tutorials, videos, and study material
• Organization of Virtual contact classes at 60 designated city centres
• Tablet/Financial Assistance for purchasing the tablets
• Orientation Session on using technology will be given to all selected students
• Assessments designed to provide useful feedback on learning
• Remedial steps to correct learning
• Peer learning and mentoring opportunities for meritorious students
• Motivation sessions with students/parents
• Student helpline services to clarify doubts, monitor student learning and support technology
• Constant monitoring and tracking of student progress with feedback to parents
• Assistance in application to colleges
No documents available.