1. Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have passed 12th Standard or Intermediate in any subject stream from a Recognized Board.
Candidate who is awaiting 12th or Intermediate results can also apply. If selected, final pass result should be produced at the time of joining.
2. Age Limit
Candidate should be less than 23 years of age while appearing for the TISS-BAT 2015 Exam on 10th May, 2015.
3. Campus Selection
Candidates can choose only one campus in the online application. No transfers are permitted between the campuses.
Explore TISS Campuses:
Seats in each Campus:60
As per Govt. Of India Requirements reservation of seats is allocated.
Scheduled Caste: 15%
Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
Other Backward Class (OBC): 27%
Persons With Disability: 3%
Kashmiri Migrants: 1%
Armed Forces: 5% (supernumerary quota)
For details on reservations for children of Armed Forces, please contact TISS CARE 022 25525252
Information on TISS Guwahati Campus specific reservation
- The TISS Guwahati campus has been established with support from the Ministry of Development of North-Eastern Region (MDONER), Govt. Of India.
- The Campus is expected to benefit students from the 8 States of the region.
- 66% of the seat will be proportionately distributed amongst the 8 North-Eastern States. Seats allocated will follow the Reservation Norms of that state.
- 34% of the seats from rest of India. Seats allocated will follow the Govt. Of Inidia Reservation norms.
Information on Post-Admission Orientation Programme.
- The Social Protection Office (SPO) facilitates the overall welfare of the students, staff and faculty belonging to SC, ST, OBC, Minority & PWD communities.
- The SPO organizes Post-Admission Orientation Programme for the new students at the beginning of the academic programme.