What is Technical Education Scholarships for PG/Degree/Engineering Courses, Himachal Pradesh 2018?
Technical Education Scholarships for PG/Degree/Engineering Courses, Himachal Pradesh 2018 invites applications from students of Himachal Pradesh who are pursuing a technical level degree/PG/Engineering courses including architecture from an AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) recognized institution within the state or outside the state.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by the Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a bonafide citizen of Himachal Pradesh or a ward of HP government employees
- Be studying a Degree/PG/Engineering level course from an AICTE recognized institution.
- Have obtained at least 60% marks in the last exam passed.
- Have annual family/guardian income less than INR 36,000 from all sources.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply online for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 2: Click on student login.
Step 3: Apply through the Aadhaar number.
Step 4: Fill in all required details.
Step 5: Upload necessary documents.
Step 6: Finally submit the application.
What are the benefits ?
A total of 175 selected students will receive -
- INR 300 per month (for students belonging to General category)
- INR 500 per month (for students belonging to SC/ST category)
Note: The students belonging to SC/ST category will receive 100% scholarships.
What are the selection criteria ?
The scholarship will be awarded to students based on the following two criteria -
- Income of the guardian/parents
- Marks obtained by the student in last qualifying examination/class
What are the documents required for the Technical Education Scholarships for PG/Degree/Engineering Courses, Himachal Pradesh 2018 ?
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of being a bonafide citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- Result card of previous year examination
- Income certificate of the guardian/parent issued by an officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Caste certificate issued by an officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Latest bank account statement of student's account